SuperWerer
The Crystal Of Sharaak 1st Issue Cover - Printable Version

+- SuperWerer (https://superwerer.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Content (https://superwerer.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Art Releases (https://superwerer.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The Crystal Of Sharaak 1st Issue Cover (/showthread.php?tid=1507)

The Crystal Of Sharaak 1st Issue Cover - Metalheadejie - 09-15-2018

<URL url="https://www.deviantart.com/metalheadejie/art/The-Crystal-Of-Sharaak-1st-Issue-Cover-764082418"><LINK_TEXT text="https://www.deviantart.com/metalheadeji ... -764082418">https://www.deviantart.com/metalheadejie/art/The-Crystal-Of-Sharaak-1st-Issue-Cover-764082418</LINK_TEXT></URL>

You wanted to know my original O.C <MENTION>[mention]Slythpaw[/mention]</MENTION> here you go. lol How perfect to just reintroduce him on my 1st issue cover. Took me since mid july of this year til today to finish. That's how picky i was with this. I really poured my heart and soul unto this Page so of course i want feedback so thats why you guys are going to be tagged on. Welcome to my world guys. Thank you guys to the @superwerer community for showing me sooooo much love. I love you guys and just wait until im famous you guys are coming with me on this journey bcuz i will be posting on here. I promise.

<MENTION>[mention]boomflargadude[/mention]</MENTION>
<MENTION>[mention]Gravaged[/mention]</MENTION>
<MENTION>[mention]Jonathaj[/mention]</MENTION>
<MENTION>[mention]FairCash[/mention]</MENTION>

Re: The Crystal Of Sharaak 1st Issue Cover - DonJorge - 09-15-2018

Wow looks really good boi<EMOJI seq="1f525">?</EMOJI>

Re: The Crystal Of Sharaak 1st Issue Cover - Slythpaw - 09-15-2018

Well. Hands down, i gotta say. You have made something truly. Outstanding. for this kind of hand draw work, to have zero smudging, and so much intricate line work, it is a marvel to look at.

So, its hard to find out where to start, this picture is... incredible. Possibly one of the coolest pieces of traditional artwork ive seen in a long time, and it does such a good job displaying the hero's and villains of your story. I get a vague feel as if im looking into a well know title, such as Dc, or marvel comics. It has such a reminiscent feel, like its a classic novel.

I enjoy how every character has their own expression, and pose, showing their individual characters personality's. its like reading the back cover of a book, but in the form of an artistic design, crafted by long thought, and contemplation.

Then in the center of it all you have the main character Ejie(Which ive been waiting so long to see what looks like xD)
I enjoy how they look like the kind of protagonist, who sometimes could get confused for a villain. they got a very edgy look to them. I personally like the way you drew the short hair, it looks pretty real. As normal though, i am naturally slightly spooked by them.Their beard suits them very well, its just... why are beards so scary to me :?
One question, So you would like Ejie to be your SwWc Oc? If so, lit.

Overall. its hard to pull words from my lexicon on this one. It is such an advanced piece of traditional art, and a perfect display, of skill, determination and talent. Its to the point where one has to stare at it for a while to just grasp the intricacy of this display.
You did an amazing job. An outstanding job. And i am excited to see this novel get released. Good luck, and thank you for joining SuperWerer!

Cant wait to see your next piece! Wink

Re: The Crystal Of Sharaak 1st Issue Cover - Metalheadejie - 09-15-2018

Thank you so much <MENTION>[mention]Slythpaw[/mention]</MENTION> ythpaw
As always it is a pleasure to read your comments. Thank you for putting my cover in the same league as MARVEL & DC Comics. I've actually made my company name for when i do get my own. The acronym is KAC which stands for Kickin' Ass Comics Wink Also YES this is Ejie's permanent look for now.

<QUOTE author="Slythpaw" post_id="9312" time="1537043001" user_id="711">
Slythpaw post_id=9312 time=1537043001 user_id=711 Wrote:Well. Hands down, i gotta say. You have made something truly. Outstanding. for this kind of hand draw work, to have zero smudging, and so much intricate line work, it is a marvel to look at.

So, its hard to find out where to start, this picture is... incredible. Possibly one of the coolest pieces of traditional artwork ive seen in a long time, and it does such a good job displaying the hero's and villains of your story. I get a vague feel as if im looking into a well know title, such as Dc, or marvel comics. It has such a reminiscent feel, like its a classic novel.

I enjoy how every character has their own expression, and pose, showing their individual characters personality's. its like reading the back cover of a book, but in the form of an artistic design, crafted by long thought, and contemplation.

Then in the center of it all you have the main character Ejie(Which ive been waiting so long to see what looks like xD)
I enjoy how they look like the kind of protagonist, who sometimes could get confused for a villain. they got a very edgy look to them. I personally like the way you drew the short hair, it looks pretty real. As normal though, i am naturally slightly spooked by them.Their beard suits them very well, its just... why are beards so scary to me :?
One question, So you would like Ejie to be your SwWc Oc? If so, lit.

Overall. its hard to pull words from my lexicon on this one. It is such an advanced piece of traditional art, and a perfect display, of skill, determination and talent. Its to the point where one has to stare at it for a while to just grasp the intricacy of this display.
You did an amazing job. An outstanding job. And i am excited to see this novel get released. Good luck, and thank you for joining SuperWerer!

Cant wait to see your next piece! Wink
</QUOTE>

Re: The Crystal Of Sharaak 1st Issue Cover - Metalheadejie - 09-16-2018

Thanks it took me several months to plan out and execute. I was hurting to get this done lol

<QUOTE author="DonJorge" post_id="9276" time="1537034908" user_id="230">
DonJorge post_id=9276 time=1537034908 user_id=230 Wrote:Wow looks really good boi<EMOJI seq="1f525">?</EMOJI>
</QUOTE>