SuperWerer
The plowing, and how i review things. - Printable Version

+- SuperWerer (https://superwerer.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Content (https://superwerer.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Blogs (https://superwerer.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: The plowing, and how i review things. (/showthread.php?tid=935)

The plowing, and how i review things. - Slythpaw - 08-06-2018

I just wanted to Write about how i Reveiw so fast.
To start with i actually was forced to learn how to type really fast in the 8th grades in my Computering for college career class. It was a fun class, i learned a lot of fun skills in it. So basically i can type really fast. However one of the issues with it is that i majorly slacked off in learning English when i was a kid, so most things i type are spelled horribly wrong. Luckily for me auto correct exist. Another part is i learned to speed write whats on my mind, and quickly finish things that way i could get them over with in a matter of minute, as in, my essays in English would be 2-3 pages and id finish writing or typing them before the class is over.

I developed a strategy for reviewing things at hyper speed but still leaving a good review, because the key to life is giving feed back. And their is a lot of things on this website that go without a long or semi detailed review. And because i know Gravy is one of the few people who leave these kind of long genuine reviews, i decided id help out.

My method is i start by reading the title and description of a work, then i examine the picture or song. Now the best way for me to get out what i truly think is i put the song on loop and write down exactly what im thinking as i listen to the song, or art work. In the case of listening to music, i also believe its important to reference a part in the song i especially enjoyed hearing that way it shows the author that i have listened to their track, and found extra details in it that i particularly enjoyed. once im done i go to the next tab, because i normally just right click on like 12 post and open them all in new tabs.

Its a small method, but thats basically how i speed type reviews, and plow through the forum. Personally i have a mind set where i dont want to leave one sentence. A review is more then "good job". Its what you feel when you hear or see. A picture is made of a 1000 words. What do you think a song is made of?

Re: The plowing, and how i review things. - SuperWerer - 08-06-2018

I must say I never learnt how to type correctly - I really want to though. I mostly type with like 4 fingers and that makes it kinda slow.

I also used the "writing while listening" method to provide feedback, it works well hehe Big Grin

The plowing is real Tongue

Re: The plowing, and how i review things. - Slythpaw - 08-06-2018

Yeah, i think the writing while listening style honestly is the best method.
I think theirs free to play games you can find on the computer that can help teach how to type with every fingers. Their pretty fun. I actually used to play some on my pass time. And also because of typing test where you'd have 5 minutes to write as much as you could. I hated those test, but they are definitely good practice.

And yes. The plowing is real! Bwahahaah! :lol:

Re: The plowing, and how i review things. - Gravaged - 08-07-2018

Much respect, Slyth. You're going to force me into retirement! I share the same "listen, loop, & type" method you use. I remember the typing games, I hated them!

Re: The plowing, and how i review things. - Slythpaw - 08-07-2018

<QUOTE author="Gravaged" post_id="3284" time="1533628338" user_id="583">
Gravaged post_id=3284 time=1533628338 user_id=583 Wrote:Much respect, Slyth. You're going to force me into retirement! I share the same "listen, loop, & type" method you use. I remember the typing games, I hated them!
</QUOTE>

Dont worry, i might be able to write 1 review every 5-7 minutes, but i cant achieve the amazing several detailed paragraphs you have. Plus, im sorta low on actually vocabulary. Especially when it comes to vocab related to music creation. :?

Re: The plowing, and how i review things. - Gravaged - 08-08-2018

We'll be contemporaries and partners. All my reviews will now end with "What do you think Slyth?" and we'll tag team this whole damn website!

Re: The plowing, and how i review things. - Slythpaw - 08-09-2018

Sounds like a plan! Big Grin

Re: The plowing, and how i review things. - TheFrostySoul - 08-19-2018

<QUOTE author="Gravaged" post_id="3312" time="1533690046" user_id="583">
Gravaged post_id=3312 time=1533690046 user_id=583 Wrote:We'll be contemporaries and partners. All my reviews will now end with "What do you think Slyth?" and we'll tag team this whole damn website!
</QUOTE>

Why am I worried now?

You two going to flood the whole website with posts and I ain't gonna be able to keep up with anything Confusedhock: