• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 Members!
Hello everyone! Today is a very special day for our community, we have reached the amazing milestone of 100 members!

As a first thing, thanks to everyone who decided to join us and share with us his/her projects, it is amazing to see so many submissions with so many ideas. And sadly, great projects get a low amount of views. We have already provided our independent creators multiple hundreds of views, up to thousands in total and we are striving to increase these numbers!

More than that, I would like to give a very special thanks to my friend and staff member, DonJorge, who has already delivered incredible help and great ideas to build upon.

For everyone that would like to help us grow, spread the word and tell other indie game developers / music creators about this place, tell it to every creator that faces difficulties bringing his/her projects to the world.

Thanks to everyone and a lots of luck to our journey to the 1000!

EDIT: Everyone who joined as part of the first 100 will get rewarded with the "The First 100" profile badge!
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !
Congrats! 1 month from release to 100 people signed up is a lot in a single month! Also I like the way the achievements or badges are named and descripted. Reminds me of GD Tongue
my yt
Click that to view my channel, and pls sub  Big Grin
Can I hit 300 subs before 2020? thx Smile
Congrats, man!

Glad to see everything is going well! Smile

I have been busy working on more gaming projects. I Will return shortly to share more content with this beautiful community.

Cheers, mate!
<QUOTE author="cheesydprod" post_id="439" time="1529526297" user_id="145">
cheesydprod post_id=439 time=1529526297 user_id=145 Wrote:Congrats, man!

Glad to see everything is going well! Smile

I have been busy working on more gaming projects. I Will return shortly to share more content with this beautiful community.

Cheers, mate!
</QUOTE>

Heyyy Big Grin

Well, you've been the very first real member to join the community! Although it is not long ago, things were already a lot different back then. The layout, the missing functions like thanks, the few sub-forums Big Grin Really awesome to see you again!

Hope we will see you again around, releasing like 300 games each month Tongue

Thank you and I hope you'll be here when we hit the thousand Big Grin
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !