• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creative Writing (But a bit different?)
Okay, first of all let’s get a few points before my chest before I get into the game’s rule.
1) I’m really sorry the “Arkun Explain Game” just died out mysteriously. I did get a strike for that and I think I deserved it. So I just wanna apologize that first.
2) No Rewards for this! If you want rewards, do the other million things you can do and not this. This is just for fun!

Now, how this game works. I’ll be giving you a piece of text and it’s everyone else’s job to continue the story.
I send the text, the next person continues, then the next person and so on.
I just hope it won’t be so overboard with the story line, but abit of humor mixed in would work aswell.

Okay now that’s done, allow me to explain the rules!
So, like I said there will be no rewards. It’s just for fun. There’s also no “deadline”. The deadline sort to say would be when this post gets 50 replies. I’ll keep this up for a month and I’ll come back to see how it’s going.
A person can write until 3 lines at maximum to write down the story. You may not edit your text, if it’s a mistake don’t do anything to fix it. Let’s just hope the next person gets it.
The same user may not post twice in a row. So if I write down a reply, I may not write another one next to mine again. If done, that will be ignored, and if it’s being ignored try not to do it.
On the last 10 replies (39, 40 ~ 50), try to make an outro and making the 50th reply have a satisfying ending.
Also on making a reply, make sure to tag (or mention) the predecessor. If Werer was writing before me, tag him first on your post and then continue writing the story.
The same person may only reply 5 times! Keep that in mind!

Now! All that said, it’s a freestyle theme, go with any genres you’d like. I kinda started with suspense/horror ish but, you can twist that to anyway your twisted mind wants it to go. But make sure it’s good enough to continue the story.
And the intro goes something like-
「It was a rainy day outside. I wouldn’t have minded a small bit of rain to go outside, but this time it was way too much, it didn’t even make me motivated to do anything. It was 9 in the morning. Thinking the rain stopped me to do anything, I was planning go back to sleep. As soon as I tried to go back to sleep, someone knocked my door.」
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
ROOK
IS
FINALLY
BACK
__________|
|__/)    ||
|ㅅ•)   ||
|    づ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<QUOTE author="Argon" post_id="5517" time="1534610200" user_id="520">
Argon post_id=5517 time=1534610200 user_id=520 Wrote:「It was a rainy day outside. I wouldn’t have minded a small bit of rain to go outside, but this time it was way too much, it didn’t even make me motivated to do anything. It was 9 in the morning. Thinking the rain stopped me to do anything, I was planning go back to sleep. As soon as I tried to go back to sleep, someone knocked my door.」
</QUOTE>

Wondering who it may be, I cautiously approached the door, but as soon as I got near, the door burst open, knocking me unconscious... When I woke up, I had a splitting headache, and everywhere was aching. I got up and took some medicine, struggling to remember what happened the night before, but after about 30 minutes of thinking, I simply gave up.
I need pancakes...
I called my friend, Chris, to come over for the night so I could feel safer. I waited around in the kitchen for him to arrive. Figuring I wouldn't get any sleep that night, I decided to make some coffee.
Check out my music or suffer the wrath of gru -> <URL url="https://www.youtube.com/c/VanillaTaurus">https://www.youtube.com/c/VanillaTaurus</URL>
I heard a knock at my door, but as I was walking up to open it Chris broke my window and jumped in with a banana costume. I got mad at him and told him he would have to fix my window, which he then said "Do you like my apple costume?". I proceeded to dump my whole cup of coffee onto him.
I need pancakes...
As I proceeded to dump the coffee all over Chris, he got mad and tried to push me out the very window he broke through in the first place and so I fell, uncertain of my faith
Chris and I got into a sumo wrestling battle, but I ended up breaking my leg. My neighbor Tommy heard me yell and he knocked Chris unconscious. Tommy called an ambulance to take me to the hospital.
I need pancakes...