• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning all weebs :3
*stares off into the distance* Oh hey, I didn’t see you there. I heard that you like anime right? *twirls knife in fingertips* well too bad because i’m here to kill all the weebs of this forum. I represent all the normies of this world and I... *slams knife into table* am going to hunt you all down.
I now identify myself officially as a weeb Tongue *flies into the horizon*

(welcome)
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !
*unsheaths sword*
"No all weebs are queen's and I will protect them with my life!"
*Casts Weeb Barrier no Jutso*
" You activated my most powerful jutsu and you will pay with your life. You're nothing against my 6000 terrabite collection of midget of hentai!"
*Screams*
"Don't underestimate us we, weebs and gamers, are oppressed, but we are strong through friendship!"
Seem like the life I need's a little distant
I will find you. And i will kill you. You are an anime watching villain that should not be allowed in this world
I watch some anime. You know its just a style of art, right? It doesn't effect the story of the show. For example, try watching howls moving castle. Its a great movie :3
<ALIGN align="center">
- The Right Jelly -
</ALIGN>
<ALIGN align="center">
<URL url="https://soundcloud.com/therightjelly">SoundCloud</URL>
</ALIGN>
<ALIGN align="center">
<URL url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7gyzZwa4XzgHba6ONKtsDQ">YouTube</URL>
</ALIGN>
Oopsee :roll: what a pity! I'll be killed. Welcome
<B>kys</B>
<QUOTE author="TheRightJelly" post_id="553" time="1529696660" user_id="317">
TheRightJelly post_id=553 time=1529696660 user_id=317 Wrote:I watch some anime. You know its just a style of art, right? It doesn't effect the story of the show. For example, try watching howls moving castle. Its a great movie :3
</QUOTE>

It's sooo good, my favourite studio Ghibli is "Laputa castle in the sky"
Seem like the life I need's a little distant
I'm a weeb. I was listening to mha while typing this.
masontime