• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Another Fantasy
<URL url="https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/830739">https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/830739</URL>

A piano piece I composed about 3 weeks ago. It's kind of a mix between classical/film/game music, as I usually compose them. Have a listen.

If you like the piece then listen to my other works there on Newgrounds. My Newgrounds user: Strimlarn87
Hey, I kinda had to skim through this song since I'm on a time crunch right now but from what I heard it seems like you leaned too heavily on the pianos to carry this track, but I personally think that up until 3:40 or so it's kinda basic. And even some parts after that, honestly the way it's composed sounds really off in a lot of place, I'd even go as far as to say it sounds like you have 2 different but similar piano compositions that you just stacked. Not a fan of this track tbh.
Check out my music or suffer the wrath of gru -> <URL url="https://www.youtube.com/c/VanillaTaurus">https://www.youtube.com/c/VanillaTaurus</URL>
In response to the guy inquiring about nasal strips amazon, where can i buy breathe right nasal strips, how do nose breathing strips work, do nasal strips help sleep apnea, I highly recommend this great fixing your snoring problems tips as well as how to wear a nose strip, nasal breathing aid australia, best nasal dilators, nostril breathing aids, look at this high rated affordable ways to end your snoring tips alongside all how to use nose strips from wish, breathe right original large strips, do plasters help heal wounds, sleepright nasal breathe aid walgreens, try this top rated snoring causes and treatment tips for nasal strips for snoring boots, how to use a nasal strip, can post nasal drip affect your breathing, does rhinitis affect breathing, Also don't forget this top rated stop snoring device advice as well as breathe right nasal strips sainsburys, breathe right strips, how to make homemade nasal strips, how to use charcoal nose pore strips watsons, look at this best stop snoring with quitting bad habits advice for are breathe right strips bad for you, how to alternate nostril breathing, do nasal dilators work, not to mention this excellent treatments of sleep apnea tips on top of nasal strips amazon.ca, sport intra nasal breathe aid, how to breathe if your nose is blocked, should i breathe through my nose or mouth when exercising, look at this top treatments of sleep apnea details as well as breathe right extra strength vs original, how to breathe with nasal congestion, how to heal a cut nose, how to heal fast after nose surgery, try this recommended how to stop snoring diseases info for mute nasal dilator reviews, sleepright nasal breathe aid walgreens, can a deviated septum affect breathing, how to breathe through nose when exercising, Also don't forget this useful types of anti snoring devices blog on top of rexall nasal dilator strips, how to use nose strips for snoring, can stuffy nose affect breathing, how does a nasal dilator work, look at this cool sleep soundless blog for breathe right strips for snoring reviews, how to.remove nose ring, what is nasal strips, See More Recommended Physical Causes Of Snoring Details 55bf11d
To the man inquiring about fifa 22 web app sniping bot free, how to improve sniper aim, sniper bot bsc, bsc sniping bot github, onetigris sniper bottle pouch, bsc sniping bot reddit, best sniper bot crypto, how to snipe pancakeswap, sniper bot opensea, pancakeswap sniper bot download, bottle locations sniper elite v2, rarity sniper bot discord, sniper elite v2 bottles and gold bars mission 8, sniper elite v2 bottles reward, sniper elite v2 bottles and gold bars mission 9, pancakeswap trading bot reddit, pancakeswap sniper bot free, sniper elite v2 bottles and gold bars prologue, pancake discord bot not working, sniper bot fifa 22, I can vouch for recommended crypto info for fut sniping bot fifa 22 free, bsc sniper bot python, sniper bot opensea, sniper bot fifa 22, Bot pancakeswap, onetigris sniper bottle pouch, sniper bot pancakeswap python, sniper bottle, roblox limited sniper discord bot, uniswap sniper bot github, tf2 sniper bot commands, bot pancakeswap free, bottle locations sniper elite v2, bottle sniper sea of thieves, fifa sniping bot discord, best sniper bot crypto, pancakeswap bot trading, how to aim with scope in pubg, front run bot pancakeswap github, how to use a sniper scope, also. See More Awesome Crypto Url 1b597f2