• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing: Member Ranks
Hey all!

You might have already clicked on the "view team" link on the upper left links bar with the list of admins, mods and chapter members. Today I am introducing these ranks "officially" and what they mean.

<SIZE size="150">Chapter Member</SIZE>

Chapter members are not part of the moderator team. They have a green name in the forums and this rank means that they have given extraordinary contributions to the community. Being active, which means being online, posting frequently and general contribution is what will eventually give you the chapter member. Chapter members are the candidates for other ranks like moderators as they have already contributed in the community. There is no limit to the number of chapter members, meaning every member could theoretically be chapter member. You also have to be in the community for some time to get this rank.

<SIZE size="150">Moderator</SIZE>

Moderators are the core of the mod team. They see the reports and take action accordingly, they are the peacekeepers of the forum. A moderator can do everything from warning to ban, always depending on which rule is broken. For most cases the penalty is already decided by the forum guidelines, so they can not ban someone for using an f-word. They can also lock threads that break the rules. There is not a real limit to moderators, the ideal number of moderators always depends on the number of active members. Moderators are candidates for the administrator rank. Moderators have blue name in the forums.

<SIZE size="150">Administrator</SIZE>

Administrators are the ones who run the forums. Important decisions from the plenum sub-forum go to the administrators and they must then either agree or negotiate in the plenum once again. But they are at the same time the head of the mod team. They can handle regular reports like mods do and give everything from warnings to bans. Administrators can also alter sub-forums. Additionally they can lock topics, if they break the rules. Administrators have a pink name in the forums.

Other member ranks will be added later on but these are the basics for now.
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !
And while we are at it, congratulations to our newest chapter member, cheesydprod!
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !