• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperWerer Live - Stream with us!
Hey there everyone!

Today I'd like to take some time and introduce you all to a new project we have been planning and working on - SuperWerer Live.

Now SuperWerer Live may remind you of our Twitch channel - and it is all about Twitch. I've been quite active on Twitch lately with live-streams about new updates (which can also be found as highlighted videos on the channel for all to see) and I would like to invite you to be a streamer for SW Live. How does this work?

The aim is to be able to provide quality content for those who follow or watch us on Twitch to our community members, by our community members. Twitch has an option to give stream keys to other Twitch users which would allow them to stream on the SW Live channel.

Streamers on the other hand will be able to get special badges and point rewards for helping us grow there.

Requirements:

- A Twitch account
- Streaming knowledge and appropriate program for display capture
- Can be either a music production/game developing and in some cases - gaming streams
- We have to trust you (Be active, be chapter, maybe even be in the Community Label if you are a music creator)

If you meet (or believe that you meet) all of the above, you can apply by sending me a message!

Rewards:

- 8 points per view during your streams
- 100 points per hour streamed
- 110 every new follower during your stream
- 1050 for each new subscriber during your stream

(Possible new badges for streamers)

Interested? Apply by sending us a message!
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !