• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artwork Licenses for the Community Label
Hi everyone - Today I would like to write a guide on how to properly submit correct visuals (or an "artwork") in your Community Label submissions, be it an audio visualizer or a simple background picture.

1. Own content

The original permission text allows you to submit an artwork that is your own. You simply add it as an attachment in the mail (no external links) and you're good to go.

2. Not your own content

A. License

If you would like to use a picture that is NOT your own work, then you will have to provide an appropriate license. The artwork or visuals must be available online (preferably on a photo portal like, Pexels.com ) and it must contain the following license:

I. Free for personal & commercial use
II. Attribution free

Include the link in the "background URL" field in the original permission text.

B. Permission

If you would like to use an artwork made by another artist and that artist does not have it uploaded anywhere with the appropriate license needed, then the artist themselves will have to send me a permission to use his artwork on the Community Label channel.

The following must be included in the permission mail (must be sent to <EMAIL email="contact@superwerer.com">contact@superwerer.com</EMAIL> ):

1) It must be clearly stated that we are allowed to use their artwork for personal and commercial purposes
2) That they have the right to request a takedown and we have 48 hours time to do so.
3) The artwork must be included as an attachment in the mail
4) That no attribution is needed
5) That the work is their own
6) Our Youtube channel must be mentioned in the mail

The picture must be added as an attachment, meaning no external links like Google Drive!

Questions? Ask below!
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !