• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The updated Community Historical Reference
Hey there everyone!

This is the updated community historical reference, as Gravaged can't update his own anymore due to lack of a desktop PC and since he missed a lot of events during his break.

Here are the older versions:

The Community historical reference: https://superwerer.com/showthread.php?tid=382
The new community historical reference: https://superwerer.com/showthread.php?tid=1220

-----

8. May - Forums are up and running

15. May - The community guidelines are written down and member ranks are officially introduced

29. May - The forums are back again after a maintenance break of one week

11. June - The "thanks" feature is introduced

15. June - DonJorge joins the staff team and becomes the second administrator

20. June - 100 registered members

22. June - The points system and mentions are introduced

1. July - The first indie games contest takes place

8. July - Referrals and the trial moderator rank are introduced

12. July - The community label & happy hour are introduced

14. July - Jonathaj joins the staff team as a trial moderator

17. July - The first indie soundtracks contest takes place and Argon joins the staff team as a trial moderator

26. July - 500 registered members and Gravaged joins the staff team as a trial moderator.

31. July - Beta Tester rank is introduced and Army of Aurora, boomflargadude and Death Gun join the staff team as trial moderators.

24th December - The Werer 2.0 update goes live.

First quarter of 2019

8th January - 1000 registered members.

23rd January - Avarise joins the staff team as trial moderator.

26th January - The Werer 2.1 is live. Private Discord channels are part of the update.

February - On the 22nd of February Emergency mode got activated and lasted until the 13th of March, making it the longest active emergency mode to be activated. The reasons for the emergency mode were the lack of a lead moderator and finals exams of the administration, resulting in insufficient moderation.

23rd February - Mm2x2 joins the staff team as trial moderator.

16th March - Dragonic'Kell's joins as trial moderator.

18th March - The Werer 3.0 update is now live.

Second quarter of 2019

April - Jonathaj and Gravaged return as moderators. Gravaged gets back his rank of Lead Moderator. April sets a new records for the most bit donations on SW Live. It was also the most active month of SW Live, setting new records for hours streamed and the amount of views in the live-streams.

19th/20th April - After inappropriate content gets submitted in the Level Requests stream of Kollie on SW Live, the banned users' lists for streamers are introduced. Emergency mode gets activated in the early hours of the 20th April. A few days later the General Emergencies Act got passed by parliament, in order to effectively combat such emergency situations in the future.

May - During May, parliament passed the Portal Act, which set a few guidelines to ensure a successful games Portal. The new Portal went live on the 5th of May. Furthermore, May set a record for the most plays the Portal games had.

7th May - A new form is created to allow Community Label artists to submit albums/EPs/Multiple tracks at once.

Third quarter of 2019

16th July - Avarise becomes the 3rd administrator.

17th July - Dragonic'Kell's returns to the staff team as moderator.

21st July - Papa Franku returns as moderator and head of our new Copyright Office to the staff team. Parliament had also recently passed the Copyright Office Act, which sets the standard procedures for staff members contributing with their help in the Copyright Office.

22nd July - SW for Developers v1.1 is live!

28th August - Most users who visited the Games Portal in one day (234)!

8th September - First community hour takes place.
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !
Kids will study this in the future....plz make it short so future kids do not suffer
(04-20-2019, 05:31 PM)mm2x2 Wrote: Kids will study this in the future....plz make it short so future kids do not suffer

Something for the SW historians

If I had it my way MM, I would make it very long. You should see how I wrote it in the second link that Super posted.
<B>|</B><URL url="https://soundcloud.com/mutant_christ">My Primary Soundcloud</URL> <COLOR color="#000000"><B>|||</B></COLOR> <URL url="https://soundcloud.com/gravaged2">My Secondary Soundcloud</URL><B>|</B>
If you have any questions or need to contact me, email <EMAIL email="gravaged@superwerer.com">gravaged@superwerer.com</EMAIL>
it's strange to see me in...
You do add "Avarise become the 3rd administrator" and my come back Smile
(07-24-2019, 12:49 PM)Dragonic'Kell's Wrote: You do add "Avarise become the 3rd administrator" and my come back Smile

Updated!