• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Year Forums Anniversary
Hey there everyone,

I don't know if you've taken a look at our calendar, but if you have: Today we are celebrating 1 year forums' anniversary!

A year ago, on this day the forums were created. And let us remind ourselves, that it was a simple board partly only for sharing code scripts and discussing about web languages, as well as sharing games. We gradually expanded over to creating sub-forums for sharing music, art and animation. 

Later during the summer with the help of staff member Jonathaj we uploaded the very first track on the Community Label, a major project of our community well maintained throughout the months.

There have been a lot of changes, updates - be it in staff or the forums or our projects. Since January we've been very active introducing 2 new projects: SW Live for our streamers and the new Portal for the game developers. We have the best organization within staff that we've ever had, improved the submission process for game devs and music creators for submitting to community projects. I hope that we will continue on working to improve our various projects and that we will successfully draw the attention of even more Indies, that wish a better alternative than that, that commercial websites have to offer.

I would like at this point to direct all those who are interested in further reading to the updated Community Historical Reference for an in-depth view of our 1-year history starting with the creation of the forums: https://superwerer.com/showthread.php?tid=2679

Thank you all for joining, for making this community an awesome place and a special thank you to all staff members, working on improving this place and our projects!
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !