• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing: SW for Developers
Hey everyone!

As already mentioned in the new devs guide, there's a new application soon to come, the SW for Developers.

What is it?

Until now, developers had to contact an administrator to receive statistics on how their games are doing, including games views and revenue generated. The SW for Developers application will make it easy for devs to keep track of how their games are doing on our Portal!

How does it work?

It's simple! You'll have to login with your forum's username and password and once you're in, you will be able to see a list of all the games you have already published on the Portal, along with a list of important threads - one place with all important information!

Where and when will it be released?

As far as where goes, the first version will be up on this website - a web application. There are plans however to create a standalone version to download and a mobile version for Google Play too!

And when, that's hard to say, depending on how much time I'll have, but probably end-June - let's say three weeks from now! It'll be further developed in the future, to meet the latest and growing demands!

Screenshots?

Not yet!

Ideas or something you'd like to see in the app? Post below!
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !