• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Become a Member of SW Parliament!
Hey all and welcome in this new guide! Today I shall provide you with an insight into how our parliament functions and how you can apply to join us!

What is it?

The SW Parliament is a discord channel on our server, in which Members of Parliament (MPs) meet once to twice a week to discuss new ideas, official proposals (Drafts) and community wishes. As we run multiple projects, such as the Community Label and the Portal it is important that we spend a fair amount of time discussing new ideas with a group of users dedicated to help this community thrive.

Who sits in it?

All staff members are automatically MPs, but non-staff members can also apply to join.

How to apply?

If you feel like you want to help this community grow, you can apply to become a MP. Here are some things to know:

- As a non-staff MP you have a mandatory attendance rate in parliamentary sittings of 40%.
- You will have to fill out a sheet once a week with the times you can attend a parliamentary sitting. The number of MPs who can select at a given time, will be taken into consideration. If the meeting takes place during 4am for example, you will obviously not have to attend.
- As a non-staff MP you will have to choose an "expert field" when you first join, basically a field in which you would like to focus on / carry out a duty. Expert fields include projects like our Discord server, Community Label, Portal, etc.
- The sittings take place in a Discord voice chat. You do not have to speak, but it would be greatly appreciated if you do. Being in the channel and listening is mandatory.
- Contents of the sittings remain classified.

All summed up: You fill out a sheet with the times you can attend, join a Discord voice channel during the sittings and be active in one particular field, but you can propose ideas in every field.

The number of non-staff MPs is limited to under the number of half of current staff MPs. 

Applications are currently OPEN.

Wish to join? Apply here: https://superwerer.com/form.php?formid=5
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !