• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
I'm Lorenzo, 18 years old IT student; I come from Italy and I love programming and music, so I'm surprised to find a place dedicated exactly about these two things! I don't have much time, so I try to do everything wherever I have free time: programming, listening to music (usually both), making music, experimenting. I like games with artistic, thought-provoking qualities and ambient/IDM/piano music. Signature has SoundCloud's link. Regards Smile
<URL url="https://soundcloud.com/lore2000music/tracks">SoundCloud</URL>
<QUOTE author="Lorenzo" post_id="1005" time="1531304388" user_id="488">
Lorenzo post_id=1005 time=1531304388 user_id=488 Wrote:I'm Lorenzo, 18 years old IT student; I come from Italy and I love programming and music, so I'm surprised to find a place dedicated exactly about these two things! I don't have much time, so I try to do everything wherever I have free time: programming, listening to music (usually both), making music, experimenting. I like games with artistic, thought-provoking qualities and ambient/IDM/piano music. Signature has SoundCloud's link. Regards Smile
</QUOTE>

First off: Welcome <EMOJI seq="1f604">?</EMOJI>
Second: I still would recommend you to do a separate topic to your music, since it's more likely that people see your topic than your signature <EMOJI seq="1f601">?</EMOJI>
Seem like the life I need's a little distant
Yo your music is really nice. Last week I was on a holiday and it was a 12 hour car drive and I was listening to music like yours when it was night and it was sooooo chill!
Next time I will listen your music haha
<QUOTE author="DonJorge" post_id="1009" time="1531307372" user_id="230">
DonJorge post_id=1009 time=1531307372 user_id=230 Wrote:Yo your music is really nice. Last week I was on a holiday and it was a 12 hour car drive and I was listening to music like yours when it was night and it was sooooo chill!
</QUOTE>

Thank you, much appreciated! That's the intent: chill music (sometimes lighter, sometimes heavier) that could remind to car drives, meditations or simply relax.
<URL url="https://soundcloud.com/lore2000music/tracks">SoundCloud</URL>
<QUOTE author="Lorenzo" post_id="1013" time="1531307535" user_id="488">
Lorenzo post_id=1013 time=1531307535 user_id=488 Wrote:<QUOTE author="DonJorge" post_id="1009" time="1531307372" user_id="230">
DonJorge post_id=1009 time=1531307372 user_id=230 Wrote:Yo your music is really nice. Last week I was on a holiday and it was a 12 hour car drive and I was listening to music like yours when it was night and it was sooooo chill!
</QUOTE>

Thank you, much appreciated! That's the intent: chill music (sometimes lighter, sometimes heavier) that could remind to car drives, meditations or simply relax.
</QUOTE>

Well you definitely hit the mark then haha it's really relaxing and dreamySmile
Welcome to our community Lorenzo, I am also a hobbyist programmer and of course not in the scale of an IT student Big Grin

Looking forward to hearing your work!
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !