• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need an artist!
Hey all!

Yesterday while in Discord, [mention]Jonathaj[/mention] renewed the SuperWerer S logo for the Discord server. We decided to renew some of the graphics here as well!

What we need is someone to do the following:

- Renew the forum Smileys (The current ones look like they're straight from the 1990s)
- We want to create banners for the index page and some sub-forum pages. The banners include: Happy Hour banner, Join the discord banner, visit our youtube channel/twitter/sub-reddit banners, join the contest banner.
- New forum smileys as well! (Like the SuperWerer S logo, or some other commonly used smileys/emoticons that we do not have)

However, this can be quite a bit of work (mostly the banners), as they need to have the appropriate background color, the platform's logo (YT, twitter, depending on the banner), so consider that. As a thank you, we are going to give 500 points to the artist for his/her time.

If you are interested, make sure to send me a message! I will then give you a more precise description of how everything needs to look like.
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !
I'm happy to help out with whatever you need. I have excellent creativity skills. Smile
Cartoons are beautiful when you watch them and fun to make.
<QUOTE author="GLSTOONZ" post_id="1535" time="1532217458" user_id="346">
GLSTOONZ post_id=1535 time=1532217458 user_id=346 Wrote:I'm happy to help out with whatever you need. I have excellent creativity skills. Smile
</QUOTE>

Awesome, I'll write you a PM Smile
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !