• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tribute to SuperWerer
Here is the plan: I want as many people on here as possible to give me the description of a character that they have made, that way I can make a huge picture containing everyone who wants to be a part of this as a tribute to the community and SuperWerer overall. (I'll even color the whole thing}
Boggled
<QUOTE author="boomflargadude" post_id="1182" time="1531696359" user_id="246">
boomflargadude post_id=1182 time=1531696359 user_id=246 Wrote:Here is the plan: I want as many people on here as possible to give me the description of a character that they have made, that way I can make a huge picture containing everyone who wants to be a part of this as a tribute to the community and SuperWerer overall. (I'll even color the whole thing}
</QUOTE>

That is a reaaaally cool idea :O
Seem like the life I need's a little distant
I think its pretty cool too honestly, do the submissions go here or are sent to you in a pm?
<QUOTE author="boomflargadude" post_id="1182" time="1531696359" user_id="246">
boomflargadude post_id=1182 time=1531696359 user_id=246 Wrote:Here is the plan: I want as many people on here as possible to give me the description of a character that they have made, that way I can make a huge picture containing everyone who wants to be a part of this as a tribute to the community and SuperWerer overall. (I'll even color the whole thing}
</QUOTE>
Cool idea! Are you thinking like avatars that represent the members?
[Image: GFBF9Xv.png]

John Chord never forgets.

Hey, I see you already made a picture yesterday, are you going to expand it with more users?
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !
<QUOTE author="SuperWerer" post_id="1228" time="1531757147" user_id="4">
SuperWerer post_id=1228 time=1531757147 user_id=4 Wrote:Hey, I see you already made a picture yesterday, are you going to expand it with more users?
</QUOTE> The final result picture will be a completely new picture
Boggled
<QUOTE author="ArketypeMusic" post_id="1219" time="1531749935" user_id="500">
ArketypeMusic post_id=1219 time=1531749935 user_id=500 Wrote:I think its pretty cool too honestly, do the submissions go here or are sent to you in a pm?
</QUOTE> It would be best to pm me
Boggled
Starting tomorrow there will only be 3 more days for people who want to be a part of this tribute picture to join. Once it exceeds this time frame I will begin working on the picture and any attempt to enter beyond that point will be obsolete. (if you miss it this time, there is always next time)
Boggled