• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HTML5] Spaceblocks: Survival - Release!
Hello all,

Spaceblocks: Survival is a simple yet challenging game.

Your goal is to move left, right, and jump to survive the onslaught of blocks reining down from above and across.

Difficulty increases the longer you stay alive! Collect the hearts for an extra life.

Good luck Block Dodgers! Smile

<URL url="https://www.kongregate.com/games/Cheesydprod/spaceblocks-survival"><LINK_TEXT text="https://www.kongregate.com/games/Cheesy ... s-survival">https://www.kongregate.com/games/Cheesydprod/spaceblocks-survival</LINK_TEXT></URL>
I think in my 5 years of game developing I didn't bring out as many games as you did in the last few weeks, wtf Big Grin

This one is fun, a variety of different obstacles and adjustments every time something new comes. The falling extra lives are amazing.

But it's really a pity that there is no invulnerability effect after you get hit, I lost all my lives at once because I hit 3 blocks while trying to escape one. That was unfortunate, but maybe you wanted it to be like that, so that if the user screws up he must look how he can get through with only losing one life, so yeah Tongue
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !
I have had a lot of free time on my hands lately! lol

Yes! I thought about invulnerability for normal mode and then taking it off for hardcore mode. But never got around to doing it. xP I might update in the future.

Thanks so much for the feedback. <3
In reply to the people asking about providence injury attorney, top car accident attorney, experienced personal injury attorney, accident injury law firm, usaa classic car loan, care credit insurance, I highly recommend this awesome injury attorney blog or car accident defense lawyer, small car accident lawyer, columbia accident attorney, top injury attorney, personal injury near me, motorcycle loan usaa, not to mention this excellent injury lawyer site not to mention john haymond law firm, wrongful death attorney bronx, geico auto loan, queens truck accidents attorney, injury attorneys in my area, personal injury attorney lawyer, and don't forget this great injury lawyer details which is also great. also have a look at this awesome injury lawyer details on top of motorcycle accident lawyer long beach, car finance gap insurance, alabama injury attorney, mesothelioma personal injury lawyers, personal injury attorney near me, car accident injury attorneys near me, as well as this top injury attorney advice and don't forget best injury attorney, personal injury lawyer bronx, pro bono personal injury lawyer, gap insurance on car loan, perecman law firm, car accident lawyer long beach, and don't forget top rated injury attorney details which is also worth a look. i also suggest this useful injury attorney tips as well as allstate yahoo finance, orlando injury attorney, law firms for accident, lawyer for personal injury, best truck accident attorney near me, personal injury malpractice lawyer, and don't forget this great injury lawyer site and don't forget seattle injury attorney, the injury law firm of south florida, best personal injury attorney near me, maryland injury lawyer, lincoln financial group insurance, personal injury attorney near me, alongside all top rated injury lawyer details as well as queens birth injury lawyers, lawyer for injury, jc auto accident law firm, brain and spine injury attorney, portland injury lawyer, the injury law firm of south florida, which is also great. finally, have a look at this best injury attorney site with medicare is financed by, country finance insurance company, san francisco injury attorney, personal injury lawyer car accident, accident injury lawyer, slip fall, for good measure.