• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TRAP] BrokinPaper - D€ADA$$
Hello everybody, new to the forum. I go by BrokinPaper and I've been producing for a while now. I made this track fairly recently, inspired by my experiences as a rising artist in New York City. It's a cut-throat city when it comes to the entertainment industry; everyone kind of does the same thing, hustles the same way... It's oddly unifying and is one of the reasons why I love NYC.

Thank you for taking the time to listen I appreciate you <3 B.P.

<SOUNDCLOUD content="https://soundcloud.com/brokinpaper/deadass">[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/brokinpaper/deadass[/soundcloud]</SOUNDCLOUD>
It's a very various music style, that's a good point, but I wouldn't listen to it everyday, it rape my ears, lol
That's a good track anyway, I think you've worked hard on it, isn't it?
<QUOTE author="Death Gun" post_id="3543" time="1533771440" user_id="688">
Death Gun post_id=3543 time=1533771440 user_id=688 Wrote:It's a very various music style, that's a good point, but I wouldn't listen to it everyday, it rape my ears, lol
</QUOTE>

Thank you for listening! Sorry for the <I>ear rape</I>. I love my music to be complex but at the same time, together... somewhat of an "organized chaos", if you will. I have spent about 46 hours on this one according to FL Studio.
Hey, welcome to the forum! I dig your inspiration, it usually intrigues me to hear an artist's actual inspiration. So you've labeled this as trap, and I might be ignorant to the electronic music side of things, but this to me sounds very similar to dubstep. Isn't there something called Trapstep? I was going to ask, as a producer what is your intention for this song, thinking there might be a rapper on it. That was before I heard it though.
The sound effects in the beginning make me think of New York litter on the ground, with your context. There is this drum part that feels...attacking. I think it's what Death Gun referred to as ear rape haha. I don't dislike it, I think it's a cool pattern because of everything that simultaneously plays.
There is this horn sample I hear at 0:26, what is that? VST? Actual sample?
This drum attack section reminds me of some DnB, and kind of makes me think of an action scene or something. You said you like creating complexities in your music, and controlled chaos. I can dig that, and I respect it. However I think in the section near the end where the horns play along everything else there are times in the pattern where it sounds unpleasantly dissonant to me. Really I'm not even sure if it's a dissonant interval being played or what, but I think there's a bit too much here. I'd say there is a good amount of variation as well as familiarity in the song, so the structure is good. I'm not so sure about the mix, from my general impression everything sounds fine, I haven't really dug into it.
This isn't my style of music by any means, thank you for sharing though! And again, welcome. Smile
<B>|</B><URL url="https://soundcloud.com/mutant_christ">My Primary Soundcloud</URL> <COLOR color="#000000"><B>|||</B></COLOR> <URL url="https://soundcloud.com/gravaged2">My Secondary Soundcloud</URL><B>|</B>
If you have any questions or need to contact me, email <EMAIL email="gravaged@superwerer.com">gravaged@superwerer.com</EMAIL>
<QUOTE author="brokinpaper" post_id="3582" time="1533787751" user_id="804">
brokinpaper post_id=3582 time=1533787751 user_id=804 Wrote:<QUOTE author="Death Gun" post_id="3543" time="1533771440" user_id="688">
Death Gun post_id=3543 time=1533771440 user_id=688 Wrote:It's a very various music style, that's a good point, but I wouldn't listen to it everyday, it rape my ears, lol
</QUOTE>

Thank you for listening! Sorry for the <I>ear rape</I>. I love my music to be complex but at the same time, together... somewhat of an "organized chaos", if you will. I have spent about 46 hours on this one according to FL Studio.
</QUOTE>

It's a really good "organized chaos" and don't worry for the ear rape lol, that's nothing
I've noticed that your music is really simple to remind, then you have it in the head : That's a great point for me
<QUOTE author="Gravaged" post_id="3585" time="1533788822" user_id="583">
Gravaged post_id=3585 time=1533788822 user_id=583 Wrote:Hey, welcome to the forum! I dig your inspiration, it usually intrigues me to hear an artist's actual inspiration...
</QUOTE>

In terms of genres go, I really am not sure as to what my genre is. I take inspiration from many artists, primarily more well-known EDM trap producer RL Grime (that's where I take my 'trap' influences from), lesser-known jazz percussionist Shigeto, and kind-of-well-known producer Mr. Carmack. I really enjoy analog sounds and additive synthesis (in some of my unreleased projects I have used more saws and squares and it sounds very vaporwave...). I've asked my friends what they think "BrokinPaper" is and they've said that my music is very abstract, not really fitting to any one genre. I appreciate this fact and do not wish to conform to any one 'genre', but instead have my music be a voice for myself and show the various inspirations that I've taken from artists that I enjoy listening to.

The biggest inspiration for this track, however was "transformation". As the second drop is very different from the first, being smoother and slightly lighter with the introduction of the chords, I wanted it to feel as if the listener has 'progressed' through the song and thus transforming.

To answer your questions, and break down the track a little bit:

0:00 from the very beginning of the track, I actually recorded myself shaking my desktop pencil cup and pitching it down / adding reverb to it to make this sort of 'shaker'. I like recording my own sounds and using them in my music because that way I know that these sounds have never been heard before <I>(the sounds may be similar, but not exactly the same)</I>, and in today's music industry I believe that making music unique is important.

0:26 I'm going to assume you're asking about that growl that goes like "brrrwAAOOOW" (haha). That's a growl I made in Serum. I make all of my synths from scratch. Any sounds you hear that are real instruments (such as brass or the vocal cuts) are samples that I did not make myself.

The drums starting at this same time are very powerful, yes. One of my favorite musicians by the name of Shigeto is a jazz percussionist, meaning a lot of his music is driven actually by the drums first, and I chose to do the same in this section. The percussion is definitely what moves this build up forward.

In my honest opinion, I don't think that this track is mastered as well as it could be. There's just a lot of stuff happening in here that I will have to hear over time, listening to it either in the car or just on my own... but I was lucky enough to finish it before a show that I did this past weekend, and people seemed to enjoy it. I've made some edits over the course of it being uploaded, which I have included in the song's description on SoundCloud.

I thank you for taking the time to listen, and if you have any questions about how I produced a certain section, just lmk and I'd be glad to answer.
What are the major advantages of Autonomous Mobile Robot?

1. Greater Flexibility
Autonomous Mobile Robots have a flexible, agile automation due to their dependence on cameras as well as onboard sensors. Autonomous Mobile Robots don't have to follow predetermined routes. Instead, they can create their own paths starting from Point A through Point B within the facility. This allows them to bypass obstacles. Autonomous Mobile Robots can also be adapted to be changed to perform different tasks more quickly than other automation technologies that require more time and effort to program. Check out this Robot logistics info for more.

2. Increased safety
Autonomous Mobile Robots are full of sensors and cameras. They allow the Autonomous Mobile Robot to understand and interpret its environment, which allows it to effectively travel within an area without hitting obstacles such as product, infrastructure, or people. Equipment operated by humans like forklifts doesn't come with the same safety features and relies on the input of humans. Autonomous Mobile Robots are safer than humans. A human operator could get lost or exhausted, which could lead to an accident. Autonomous Mobile Robots are used for repetitive tasks that reduce the risk of human error, and significantly improves security.

3. Rapid Implementation
Autonomous Mobile Robots are typically deployed within four to six weeks according to the particulars of the project. It is vital to keep in mind that Autonomous Mobile Robots will require integration with warehouse and picking execution software. Even for the most advanced technology, this can take an incredible amount of time. As a point of reference, a goods-to-person (G2P) system can take up to a year to fully implement.

4. Scalability
Because Autonomous Mobile Robots are relatively easy to install within an organization, it's possible to implement an approach of modular deployment, starting with a few units and expanding as your operation grows and your requirements change. You can start with a small amount and expand your fleet by building it as you go. This will save you a lot of money upfront. You can reduce capital costs by deploying in a modular manner, which means you can take on other projects while you analyze the impact of Autonomous Mobile Robots and decide on your next steps.

5. It's easy to get between facilities
Because they are aware that automation is coming in the very near future, some companies might be hesitant to invest in automation options. This is a good idea. The new system could be removed in two years. Autonomous Mobile Robots may be useful in situations like these to help bridge the gap. Autonomous Mobile Robots are simple to use and can be easily moved from one facility to the next. This makes it possible to automate even in the short-term. These Autonomous Mobile Robots are an asset to companies that want to create the concept of a temporary holiday operations.