- Posts: 491
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 1:11 pm
- Points: 43354.00
- Location: Hesse, Germany
- Has thanked: 352 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Now I'm a bit late since it's already February the 7th, but anyway here goes our February roadmap!
Looking back at our January roadmap, January has been a pretty good month compared to the ones before it - We succeeded to further raise money for our planned new forum software purchase, the registration rate increased again, the FAQ page has been re-worked to suit our community's needs better and we got new staff members to help us out!
Additionally, we improved the performance of the Community Label - we increased the number of uploads, making January the month with the most uploads in the history of the Community Label! And despite the high number of uploads, we still succeeded to raise the average number of views that tracks get on the Community Label! Through the increased registration rate, we got more artists to join it.
Also we started with some very good live-streams that worked out pretty well and attracted a lot of viewers/listeners.
Of course something that was not included in our plans in early-January was SW Live and our other streams. This proved to have worked like a charm with your support we now stream and attract high amounts of traffic!
Despite all that, there's work to do of course! Here's our roadmap for this month:
- Fix some further broken features on the profiles
- Enhance the FAQ page with more content
- Maintain a good registration rate and forums activity
- More streams!
- Further raise donations towards our goal to improve our forums (Currently at ~39% : app.php/donate)
- Improve visuals on the tracks
- Keep uploading a high number of tracks and attracting new artists to join it
- Revise our current genre-based live-streams and start streaming more!
Any other ideas? Post below!
Send me a PM or an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest