[Visual Novel] Bangs & Keisner [UNITY] - Under development

Share your own projects! No matter if Flash, Unity or HTML5!
NextVertex
Has thanked: 0

[Visual Novel] Bangs & Keisner [UNITY] - Under development

Post by NextVertex » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:32 am

Hey there !

Today i would like to present you a game under development that i have made with my team named "NextVertex". This game is named "Bangs and Keisner", let me tell you what it's about :

Bangs & Keisner is an horror visual novel currently in production with an unique cartoon style. The story is set in the shipmates world on a planet composed mainly of water where almost everyone lives on ships. The characters are forced to play "The hunt", a game of cunning and deceit inspired by The Ship : Murder Party.

But what is exactly this story ?? :

Bangs & Keisner are among the world's best detectives. One day, they find themselves kidnapped to wake up in a ship : the Batavier. The two of them and 98 other shipmates are forced to play "The Hunt" : Each participant wears a watch wich show their Prey's name and their own. Their goal is to kill their prey until there is only one survivor left.

What is really happening? Who organized this game? Why? And many other questions... During their dark journey full of fantasy and science-fiction they will try to discover the truth... But sometimes it's better not to know... Defend the shipmates, investigate or play the game? The decision is up to you.

I hope you liked the idea ! But you are probably asking yourself : " Where are the Screenshots ? " You're right, my presentation isn't completed ! We plan to publish our game on Steam, but we need money to do this and to finish this game ! That's why we have created a Kickstarter[PAGE] in order to do this. On this page, you will be able to find a complete description of Bangs and Keisner (with screenshots, goals, characters, etc) and a place to support us :)

We hope to see you soon !
These users thanked the author NextVertex for the post (total 2):
Slythpawboomflargadude

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Re: [Visual Novel] Bangs & Keisner [UNITY] - Under development

Post by Slythpaw » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:59 pm

Ill be honest, i am very hyped to see the completed version of this game!

Full support 100% :lol:
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw
boomflargadude

Community Badges

Re: [Visual Novel] Bangs & Keisner [UNITY] - Under development

Post by boomflargadude » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:16 pm

I hope to see this game get completed, it looks like a very interesting adventure. I have been interested ever sense seeing "Les Dauphinspectures". The fact that this is an even bigger project only means that there is more to look forward to. Hope you reach that goal. 8-)
Boggled