[Community Label] How to submit a track

All about our community label of independent music creators!
SuperWerer
Administrator

Community Badges

[Community Label] How to submit a track

Post by SuperWerer » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:36 pm

Hey there! Here is again a more detailed guide on how to submit a track to our community label.

You need to send the following text (with filled out brackets) to contact@superwerer.com . The song file must be included AS AN ATTACHMENT in the same e-mail. Same goes for the picture or a background video (if there are any. If you don't send us a picture or a background picture we will use the default SuperWerer one). The video or picture MUST BE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORK or it must be copyright free (provide us with a link to the site you've got it from).

Hey SuperWerer team,

I would like you to publish the following track: [Track's title] - [Genre] made by me, on the SuperWerer Youtube channel. The SuperWerer Youtube channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2gPk1 ... UQ15j_1x2g . The track is my original work and can be found as attachment in this e-mail.

Furthermore, I grant you permission to upload and distribute this soundtrack on the channel stated above. You may upload, distribute and monetize it-put ads on the video, as long as my author's username is mentioned in the title of the video and in the description. In the description you may also provide users with my donation link (see below). I reserve the right to withdraw from this agreement by sending you an e-mail containing the following information: Track's name, date of uploading. The track must be taken down from the SuperWerer channel (stated above) within 72 hours. In case I provide a background picture or a video (with or without an audio visualizer) for the track in this e-mail, I also give you the permission to include it in the video. The background picture or the video is also my original work. In case I do not provide a background picture or a video, you can use in the Youtube video the SuperWerer background image of your choice. Moreover if a background image (or a frame from the video, if a video is provided) can be used as thumbnail of the video. If neither an image or a video is provided, you can choose a SuperWerer default picture of your choice as thumbnail. An e-mail address, by which users can contact me can be included in the description of the video (if provided).

Again, here is the relevant information concerning the upload of my track:

Track's name: [Name]
Artist's name: [Username]
Contact e-mail address: [E-mail]
Donate URL: [URL]
Background image's link (in case it's not your original work and you want to use a background you've found on the internet): [URL]

Some things to know:

- The background picture may not contain visible people or faces.
- If you don't have a donate link, leave the donate URL bracket empty.
- You can't send us the picture/video/sound file in separate e-mails.
- You can also include a Newgrounds/Soundcloud/Bandcamp profile URL for us to provide in the video's description.

That's it for now, hope that helps to get rid of potential confusion and invalid submissions!
Last edited by Gravaged on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com

SuperWerer
Administrator

Community Badges

Post by SuperWerer » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:38 am

I unlocked this thread in case someone has a question, feel free to post below! Also if you need help you can use this thread to ask as well :)

Xv0
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Xv0 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:15 am

Can we post more than one song?

SuperWerer
Administrator

Community Badges

Post by SuperWerer » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:28 am

Xv0 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:15 am
Can we post more than one song?
Absolutely! But each song in a separate mail :P

N3Ogodus
Has thanked: 0

Post by N3Ogodus » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:48 pm

So... To post a song i need to copy all that stuff? Or i have to write my own one? :D
These users thanked the author N3Ogodus for the post:
SuperWerer

SuperWerer
Administrator

Community Badges

Post by SuperWerer » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:50 pm

N3Ogodus wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:48 pm
So... To post a song i need to copy all that stuff? Or i have to write my own one? :D
You copy and send it to the e-mail address stated above. Writing your own is not recommended.