Superman

A place to share your art/drawings/sketches/etc!
Post Reply
User avatar
Metalheadejie
Chapter Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:12 pm
Points: 3895.00
Location: Indiana
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Community Badges

Superman

Post by Metalheadejie » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:54 pm


User avatar
Army of Aurora
Chapter Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:28 pm
Points: 4970.00
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 78 times

Community Badges

Post by Army of Aurora » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:54 pm

I also like his one. I like how active you are :D . Especially, I like the cape, looks pretty natural. I don't know what these two black specks mean? They look like shadows but the rest of the legs is missing..
These users thanked the author Army of Aurora for the post:
Metalheadejie

User avatar
Metalheadejie
Chapter Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:12 pm
Points: 3895.00
Location: Indiana
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:30 pm

Black Specks???? i have no idea what your talking about?? Did the drawing not fully load on your computer because i drew the legs?! You might have to screenshot me what your talking about so that i can fix it. :) Thanks for the complement on the cape i love doing EXTREME detail lol
Army of Aurora wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:54 pm
I also like his one. I like how active you are :D . Especially, I like the cape, looks pretty natural. I don't know what these two black specks mean? They look like shadows but the rest of the legs is missing..

User avatar
Slythpaw
Beta Tester
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:27 am
Points: 2495.00
Location: Fl
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:41 pm

Heheh...Hehh.. heh.. I know so little about superman... :?

I like the way you drew him though. I much prefer it over the way i see it in the comics. He looks more proportional to this superhuman strength i hear about.
Keep up the good work Ejie! :D
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post:
Metalheadejie
Image
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw

User avatar
Metalheadejie
Chapter Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:12 pm
Points: 3895.00
Location: Indiana
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:23 pm

I swear your comments bring so much joy and happiness in my miserable life. thanks

Slythpaw wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:41 pm
Heheh...Hehh.. heh.. I know so little about superman... :?

I like the way you drew him though. I much prefer it over the way i see it in the comics. He looks more proportional to this superhuman strength i hear about.
Keep up the good work Ejie! :D
These users thanked the author Metalheadejie for the post:
Slythpaw

User avatar
Slythpaw
Beta Tester
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:27 am
Points: 2495.00
Location: Fl
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:52 am

Thats good! Im glad they brighten up your day! ^^
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post:
Metalheadejie
Image
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw

User avatar
TheFrostySoul
Beta Tester
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:37 pm
Points: 1165.00
Location: SuperWerer but it's a Country
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Community Badges

Post by TheFrostySoul » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:29 am

Did anyone else think this would be SuperWerer but just dressed up in a Superman costume? Or I am just exceptionally weird?
These users thanked the author TheFrostySoul for the post:
Metalheadejie
I need pancakes...

User avatar
Metalheadejie
Chapter Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:12 pm
Points: 3895.00
Location: Indiana
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Lol funny thing is ive been waiting for a response from superwerer. But im just gonna go ahead and do him an O.C this weekend because right now i got a super HUGE project im currently working on.

TheFrostySoul wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:29 am
Did anyone else think this would be SuperWerer but just dressed up in a Superman costume? Or I am just exceptionally weird?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests