JonnyBoy Omega "True Form"

A place to share your art/drawings/sketches/etc!
Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

JonnyBoy Omega "True Form"

Post by Metalheadejie » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:59 am

Here goes his final demon form with his third eye open, horns fully extended, and lightening wings. Please read his description lol Enjoy

https://www.deviantart.com/metalheadeji ... -764714784

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:22 pm

I will admit, looking at this picture confused me at first. The choice of drawling the picture in a dutch tilted high angle, made it a little hard to comprehend the background. But i applaud you for tackling this very ambitious angle.
I like the pose, and the talent it takes to shape the position he is in. As usual, your anatomy is on point. I like how he is sorta looking like yes falling. It adds to the horror effects that usually come with dutch tilts.
I love your linework as always, its very unique, and well sketched. The pose is pretty great, however, in the disc you mention that " final demon form with his third eye open, horns fully extended". I personally would tilt his head up to be facing the camera so the viewer can see this third eye, as much as they are viewing the horns.
I do like the background a lot with the way you have these nice clouds drawn with a beautiful sunset shining over the vast sea. A recommendation, id suggest lightly using the eraser where the sun touches the sea so it creates a nice shine across the sea, as for with the position of your sun, it would currently be the most beautiful time of a day, Golden hour. Man i love golden hour. Just thinking of this picture, with the golden hues makes me burn up internally.
Your method of drawling clouds is nice, i am curious about one thing though. On the right of the pic, their is a sudden vertical wall of cloud, that aposes every other cloud. I mean, i get that clouds are random, but that cloud bugs me.
Overall though, wonderful job, i like the display you have created. Keep up the amazing work!
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post:
Metalheadejie
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Thanks for your kind words. i drew that huge cloud infront of him so that you could get a feel that he is hitting the atmosphere crossing from the ocean to the skies.

Slythpaw wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:22 pm
I will admit, looking at this picture confused me at first. The choice of drawling the picture in a dutch tilted high angle, made it a little hard to comprehend the background. But i applaud you for tackling this very ambitious angle.
I like the pose, and the talent it takes to shape the position he is in. As usual, your anatomy is on point. I like how he is sorta looking like yes falling. It adds to the horror effects that usually come with dutch tilts.
I love your linework as always, its very unique, and well sketched. The pose is pretty great, however, in the disc you mention that " final demon form with his third eye open, horns fully extended". I personally would tilt his head up to be facing the camera so the viewer can see this third eye, as much as they are viewing the horns.
I do like the background a lot with the way you have these nice clouds drawn with a beautiful sunset shining over the vast sea. A recommendation, id suggest lightly using the eraser where the sun touches the sea so it creates a nice shine across the sea, as for with the position of your sun, it would currently be the most beautiful time of a day, Golden hour. Man i love golden hour. Just thinking of this picture, with the golden hues makes me burn up internally.
Your method of drawling clouds is nice, i am curious about one thing though. On the right of the pic, their is a sudden vertical wall of cloud, that aposes every other cloud. I mean, i get that clouds are random, but that cloud bugs me.
Overall though, wonderful job, i like the display you have created. Keep up the amazing work!
These users thanked the author Metalheadejie for the post:
Slythpaw