Ranis 2nd Form 1st Encounter with Magus

A place to share your art/drawings/sketches/etc!
Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Ranis 2nd Form 1st Encounter with Magus

Post by Metalheadejie » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:35 pm

I swear this "WORLD AIN'T READY FOR MY NATURAL GOD GIVEN TALENT". SMH

The feeling i get when i see this is like when a super pissed off hulk turns around and sees someone mocking him but the is Ranis lol much bloodier outcome. Anyways enjoy.
https://www.deviantart.com/metalheadeji ... -765204184

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:38 pm

This world isnt ready you say? Do you know who i am? I AM THE MIGHTY SLYTH! Goddess of reviewing and smartz! BWAHAHAHAH! :lol:
*Clears throat* Sorry, i dont know where that came from.... I think the song im listening to is to hype... :?

Ok, so this picture is actually very good, nicely done. Your line work gives a very dark look to this picture. It makes me assume that this picture is taking place at night time. Which if it is, then.... Danm... Thats lit, a special linework where you make your picture appear more dark using im going to assume bolder pencils id say B3-5 to achieve that highly dark effect. Well done, specially with 0 smudging. Actually, i just sall the circle in the background. If thats the moon, then this is dawn. If thats the sun, the you just punched me more with golden hour. Judging by the lines and how you normally draw the sun though, i can assume that that is the moon, and it is reflecting the sunlight to give a sillohet effect to the image.

I will say, that expression on ranis's face is absolutely horrifying. Great job on it, its very well detailed with such nice trickles of detail.

Overall, wonderful job. This picture is defiantly good. Keep up the great work! :lol:
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post:
Metalheadejie
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:06 pm

I actually only did this with my 0.7 pen-gear mechanical pencil ;)
I just went over the same lines over and over. no ruler , and close to none usage of eraser.
also this pic is a remake of the old drawing i did. lol i will post shortly lol. Also this sun is set to a after noon setting so yea golden all day lol .
Can you feel the epicness lol

Slythpaw wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:38 pm
This world isnt ready you say? Do you know who i am? I AM THE MIGHTY SLYTH! Goddess of reviewing and smartz! BWAHAHAHAH! :lol:
*Clears throat* Sorry, i dont know where that came from.... I think the song im listening to is to hype... :?

Ok, so this picture is actually very good, nicely done. Your line work gives a very dark look to this picture. It makes me assume that this picture is taking place at night time. Which if it is, then.... Danm... Thats lit, a special linework where you make your picture appear more dark using im going to assume bolder pencils id say B3-5 to achieve that highly dark effect. Well done, specially with 0 smudging. Actually, i just sall the circle in the background. If thats the moon, then this is dawn. If thats the sun, the you just punched me more with golden hour. Judging by the lines and how you normally draw the sun though, i can assume that that is the moon, and it is reflecting the sunlight to give a sillohet effect to the image.

I will say, that expression on ranis's face is absolutely horrifying. Great job on it, its very well detailed with such nice trickles of detail.

Overall, wonderful job. This picture is defiantly good. Keep up the great work! :lol:
These users thanked the author Metalheadejie for the post:
Slythpaw