Was it my bad or not?

Personal blogs, whatever you feel like talking about!
Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Was it my bad or not?

Post by Metalheadejie » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:28 pm

So i just recently had a beef with a 15 year old kid from australia over Hulk versus Doomsday.
Check the comment section. Was i wrong?? Did i keep my professionalism? Let me know because i truly lost sleep over my diss to him.

https://www.deviantart.com/henil031/art ... -763133195

Sorry to tag you on this @Slythpaw but your opinions have a deep impact on me. You knowing how i am and speak to people i need your input here or privately. Once again sorry. I just need to know.

P.S
My last response will be the last of the diss for it is not my style.

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:57 pm

Ok, so i dont really know much about marvels hulk and Dc's Doomman, but me will do the best to analyze this feud.

Ok, so your first post seemed like just a random recommendation, not really trying to say anything rude, or such, you just were being nice and leaving a nice comment. His response seemed a tat hostile and very random. I took a peek at the kids profile just to see what they were all about. I can tell they are also a fan of the superhero universes like you.
What im seeing is 1 of two possibility. He was randomly defensive, and was fishing to cause an argument, or he was trying to just say some random fact.

Your response was very appropriate, and a polite way to just say your just here to look at the art. His response to that proves that they were just fishing to argue with you, and at that point it would just be better to not talk to him. You only mistake was biting into his hook.

The bit where he compares art though, that makes me wanna place a curse on that gremlin. I believe if someone has the talent to draw, then the work should be appreciated.

So honestly, your not in the wrong, you were just getting baited by this stupid kid so he could try to trigger you.
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post:
Metalheadejie
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw

Kid Kazarie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Kid Kazarie » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:33 am

Dang it my other response disappeared. Well I'm rewriting this essay. This be long but, I wanted to break this down so you can see more clearly

First, I don't know if this is for everyone's opinion but here I go. Also, I may be a bit harsh so keep that in mind as you read.

Honestly, his anger in the response to you comment is unjustified but, neglibable at best. You could have easily ignored it a moved on. But, the "stay in your lane" thing was a definite escalation. Like I get it this kid was being pretty annoying and he wanted an echochamber of agreement with how he saw the fight going(see the comments he made with Gachompisabeast) but, that comment by you was little much. This obviously gets to him because then he starts talking about how you have never been around a superhero or superhero battles. Basically, trying to establish this as more than what it is...almost like it is real life or more than a hobby for him. Either way he is being dramatic. Then he tries to talk about real life insinuating that you are a bum/lazy or he is trying to preach to you...idk.
This comment though has a pretty immature view of life to be inferred though. It has a through line of work hard, study, and you will have what you want in life plus, and an air of know-it-all/I do these things but you don't.Like people get jobs everyday just based off of networking or lip service. People make money everyday and some pay taxes by stealing(legally or illegally) from others and selling it to the highest bidder. I digress on this but, safe to say his age is showing here.
Anyway,you then mention you are fully functioning adult refuting his implied point from the earlier comment. Then you insult his art...I get that he belittled your characters(which I understand because I like to write) but, the art thing made the situation worst once more. Then he insults your art even though your art is better... like for real. He tries to technically breakdown what you have created obviously ignoring much better drawings. This lends more into his know it all and internet hole poke nature. Then he insults and compliments you.

You throughly respond refuting all his individual statements and leveling some counters.

Verdict: You should have let this go at the beginning.I hold you to a higher standard due to your age and you being a parent(unfair, but it is what it is . He was annoying and overbearing with his passion but, that is par for the course on the internet. Ultimately, this is a comment section fight that will not change the kid's perspectives or behaviors and now you just feel upset or unsettled by it.

Now I will say this 1. The fact you are having these thoughts is a good sign...you have a heart 2. Based on what I see around here you are a cool person 3.You are on Superwerer so you are required to be awesome lol 4. You actually taught the kid a small lesson if he could take it: You can't say whatever on the internet or in real life then just apologize or compliment it away. Be more careful with what you say becuase words do have consquences(build or burn bridges)

You don't have to listen to what I say after all I am only in college but, do one thing after you read this. Go hug your family and tell them something nice. We all have moments. You are all right dude!
Just my 0.02 cents.
These users thanked the author Kid Kazarie for the post:
Metalheadejie
kidkazarie@gmail.com is my email. Hit me up if you need something.

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:14 pm

Thanks @Slythpaw. And it's Doomsday. lol I'm sending you a link to what professional people who base the fight on facts and here is the outcome.

lol this kid is blind. Oh and he RESPONDED YET AGAIN . I'm not giving into his ignorance again. I'm done with this subject. lol

Place A FREAKIN CURSE ON THAT GREMLIN lmao!!! DO IT. lmao jk

He LITERALLY from my glimpse of my message feed on my Deviantart attack every single artwork as if the kid knows how to draw lol he is making me laugh so hard at how much he is full of himself.
Slythpaw wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:57 pm
Ok, so i dont really know much about marvels hulk and Dc's Doomman, but me will do the best to analyze this feud.

Ok, so your first post seemed like just a random recommendation, not really trying to say anything rude, or such, you just were being nice and leaving a nice comment. His response seemed a tat hostile and very random. I took a peek at the kids profile just to see what they were all about. I can tell they are also a fan of the superhero universes like you.
What im seeing is 1 of two possibility. He was randomly defensive, and was fishing to cause an argument, or he was trying to just say some random fact.

Your response was very appropriate, and a polite way to just say your just here to look at the art. His response to that proves that they were just fishing to argue with you, and at that point it would just be better to not talk to him. You only mistake was biting into his hook.

The bit where he compares art though, that makes me wanna place a curse on that gremlin. I believe if someone has the talent to draw, then the work should be appreciated.

So honestly, your not in the wrong, you were just getting baited by this stupid kid so he could try to trigger you.

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Thanks for your input for i truly appreciate it for i was feeling a bit overwhelmed with being brought into his drama. All i was trying to do with my initial comment was to show love for his/her artwork. For like i said i love BOTH marvel and DC characters. Especially the HULK and DOOMSDAY come on "in my drizzy Drake voice". lol

I knew he would respond with an EVEN LONGER rebutle but it still amazes me that he as a 15 or 16 year old doesnt get that he needs to treat other's as much respect as he wants for himself. When i was his age i used to stand up to the bullies bullying innocent kids and i'm not gonna stop until the day i die. But, i will say this i'm just going to let him vent for he seems that he retains alot of anger based on painful memories. So i just posted a link to Screwattacks DeathBattle between Hulk Vs Doomsday as an answer to his book long response to mine. lol

i will also post it here. So you can see the facts that he says that are lies coming out of my mouth lol.

He is definitely a smart and intellectual kid but he really needs to stay in his lane. lol
Kid Kazarie wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:33 am
Dang it my other response disappeared. Well I'm rewriting this essay. This be long but, I wanted to break this down so you can see more clearly

First, I don't know if this is for everyone's opinion but here I go. Also, I may be a bit harsh so keep that in mind as you read.

Honestly, his anger in the response to you comment is unjustified but, negligible at best. You could have easily ignored it a moved on. But, the "stay in your lane" thing was a definite escalation. Like I get it this kid was being pretty annoying and he wanted an echo-chamber of agreement with how he saw the fight going(see the comments he made with Gachompisabeast) but, that comment by you was little much. This obviously gets to him because then he starts talking about how you have never been around a superhero or superhero battles. Basically, trying to establish this as more than what it is...almost like it is real life or more than a hobby for him. Either way he is being dramatic. Then he tries to talk about real life insinuating that you are a bum/lazy or he is trying to preach to you...idk.
This comment though has a pretty immature view of life to be inferred though. It has a through line of work hard, study, and you will have what you want in life plus, and an air of know-it-all/I do these things but you don't.Like people get jobs everyday just based off of networking or lip service. People make money everyday and some pay taxes by stealing(legally or illegally) from others and selling it to the highest bidder. I digress on this but, safe to say his age is showing here.
Anyway,you then mention you are fully functioning adult refuting his implied point from the earlier comment. Then you insult his art...I get that he belittled your characters(which I understand because I like to write) but, the art thing made the situation worst once more. Then he insults your art even though your art is better... like for real. He tries to technically breakdown what you have created obviously ignoring much better drawings. This lends more into his know it all and internet hole poke nature. Then he insults and compliments you.

You thoroughly respond refuting all his individual statements and leveling some counters.

Verdict: You should have let this go at the beginning.I hold you to a higher standard due to your age and you being a parent(unfair, but it is what it is . He was annoying and overbearing with his passion but, that is par for the course on the internet. Ultimately, this is a comment section fight that will not change the kid's perspectives or behaviors and now you just feel upset or unsettled by it.

Now I will say this 1. The fact you are having these thoughts is a good sign...you have a heart 2. Based on what I see around here you are a cool person 3.You are on Superwerer so you are required to be awesome lol 4. You actually taught the kid a small lesson if he could take it: You can't say whatever on the internet or in real life then just apologize or compliment it away. Be more careful with what you say because words do have consequences(build or burn bridges)

You don't have to listen to what I say after all I am only in college but, do one thing after you read this. Go hug your family and tell them something nice. We all have moments. You are all right dude!
Just my 0.02 cents.

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:22 pm

xD
Lel, I used to watch death battle all the time.
Glad your not fallin for its trap. If that gremlin acts up again, just tell me. I know every trick to human conversation. 8-)
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post:
Metalheadejie
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:10 pm

It's fine go ahead he is actin of FOOL!!! ;) Oh and i know i draw WAYYYYY BETTER than him. lol

Slythpaw wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:22 pm
xD
Glad your not fallin for its trap. If that gremlin acts up again, just tell me. I know every trick to human conversation. 8-)

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:11 pm

It's fine get him!!! He's been acting like a fool. lol

Slythpaw wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:22 pm
xD