What is the bazaar and how does it work? - Posting Guidelines

You can buy and sell stuff here with forum points!
SuperWerer
Administrator

Community Badges

What is the bazaar and how does it work? - Posting Guidelines

Post by SuperWerer » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:11 pm

Hey all!

Based on the community vote in the plenum which can be found here , the bazaar is now live!

What is the bazaar?

By posting, creating threads, taking part in events, getting referrals, etc. you get points (see upper right corner). You can spend them here to buy stuff from other users like music samples or artwork.

How does this work?

It's easy. In your topic's title you either say [Buy 500p] -Insert what you wish to have here- or [Sell 500p] -Insert what you want to have here-.

Please also mention how much time you'll need to deliver the item.

Then users can see the thread, ask questions, etc. Then in order for someone to buy something from you, or for you to buy something, you have to make a post in the thread saying "I want the [item] for 500p". You then as the thread owner (or the thread owner) must send the thread to either me or DonJorge in a PM and tell us to perform the transaction. You will then get the points as the seller from the user who made the post wishing to buy your item. You then have a maximum of 7 days to deliver the item, otherwise the transaction will be reversed.

Note that only if the thread owner sends a PM to an admin, we can carry it out - meaning on threads in which the seller is no longer active, you won't be able to buy anything from them.

Something missing? Send me a message!
These users thanked the author SuperWerer for the post (total 3):
SlythpawJonathajTheFrostySoul
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com