Artists Overview Dashboard

Important announcements regarding the site & forums
SuperWerer
Administrator

Community Badges

Artists Overview Dashboard

Post by SuperWerer » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:39 pm

Hey everyone!

I am very happy to announce (officially) our artists overview Dashboard, an online browser application accessible from the website that keeps the community label artists of our community up to date.

What is it?

The Artists Overview Dashboard (AOD) is a new feature we would like to introduce to help the community label artists keep track of their success on the community label. More specifically, it will be an app on the website that you will be able to automatically access by logging in on the forums from which the latest statistics of the community label in total and your own videos on it will be displayed.

What will the dashboard contain?

After your log-in is checked (forum account), you will now have access to important metrics. If you are NOT in the community label yet, a message will display with information on the community label.

If you are already a community label artist you will have the following data displayed on your dashboard:

- Views of your own submissions in total
- Total number of likes on your submissions
- Total number of comments on your submissions
- Total number of shares on your submissions

Alongside with:

- Total number of views on the community label
- Number of subscribers on the community label
- Total number of likes and shares on the community label

The statistics will be updated real time, as they will get fetched using the Youtube analytics API when you load the app. The dashboard will also serve as an overview for all your submissions and analytics like views/likes/shares next to each submission's name. This way you can see which one is the best performing with percentages to your total views/likes/etc.

The dashboard has the potential of becoming a very convenient tool to check your progress with frequent hints, milestone notifications and graphs to help you check on your progress. The release date is not set yet, but the basic functions are tested and working, so expect it soon!
These users thanked the author SuperWerer for the post:
Crizdav
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com

Crizdav
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Crizdav » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Sounds great! Can't wait :mrgreen:

SuperWerer
Administrator

Community Badges

Post by SuperWerer » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:07 pm

The administrator version of the dashboard is finished! Working on the artists' version now :)
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com