Shurans Bloodmoon

A place to share your art/drawings/sketches/etc!
Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Shurans Bloodmoon

Post by Slythpaw » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:27 pm

Original

Nightmare
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post:
stickculture
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw

stickculture

Community Badges

Post by stickculture » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:40 am

halloween season these days.
cool mate
These users thanked the author stickculture for the post:
Slythpaw

boomflargadude

Community Badges

Post by boomflargadude » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:06 am

Lets start with the character herself.You did a good job giving them and imposing figure, along with an intimidating atmosphere. The details present throughout their entire outfit are executed nicely, you can see the detail in every fold, along with the intricacy of the outfit itself. The way you did the lighting coming from the blood moon in the background looks really nice. I like the pattern along her tail, its really interesting and suits them well. Now time for some critiques. The straps along the front of her outfit are a little light in comparison to the one you see on the top round her neck, the same goes for the wreckage in the background. Although it looks nice, it isn't really well defined and is almost invisible. Also, on the tail you can see that the coloring of the pattern is very erratic. There are the parts that a bold and full of color, then you have parts that are a little thin and feel translucent. Overall, I believe that what this picture would need is some bolder lines to help with your background and scenery, because when you look behind her you see a sever lack of detail. In the end, this is a nice picture. It has a strong message along with a clear tone, I just with some details were more bolder and stuck out a bit more. Good job. I also really like the "Nightmare" version. While it excludes from the details, it makes up for it with tone. The bold reds make it a real piece of eye candy. The shine of the moon is also really pleasant too look at. 8-) Good stuff
These users thanked the author boomflargadude for the post:
Slythpaw
Boggled

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:18 am

OMERGWAD BOOM, TANKS! xD

I will deffinetly keep those critiques in mind! the problem most is in me being impatient when drawling. somthing im working on fixing x3
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post:
boomflargadude
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw