VEUSKEMINI 雄 志 - KeRNEL ANoMalY [HiTech Psytrance](Contest Submision)

Locked
User avatar
VEUSKEMINI
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:09 am
Points: 1635.00
Location: Barcelona
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Community Badges

VEUSKEMINI 雄 志 - KeRNEL ANoMalY [HiTech Psytrance](Contest Submision)

Post by VEUSKEMINI » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:34 am

Hi everyone, this is my last track so I think it's a good one for the contest, maybe can be a bit hard for someone who's not used to this kind of music but hope you can enjoy it!
Make sure to check my youtube channel if you liked this song.



Download link: https://bit.ly/2BYwyoL
These users thanked the author VEUSKEMINI for the post (total 3):
XingtikSub001SKEVAX5

User avatar
Sub001
Chapter Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:31 pm
Points: 4410.00
Location: Philippines
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Community Badges

Post by Sub001 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:59 am

Me Likey!

The atmosphere is nice as always, though the intro feels too sudden.

Still like it tho
:D :D

User avatar
TheRightJelly
Beta Tester
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:40 pm
Points: 4255.00
Location: Oregon, USA
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Community Badges

Post by TheRightJelly » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:35 am

Amazing song! This would go REALLY well in a mecha-based fighting game :fire:

Looks like I have some competition for this competition :mrgreen:
These users thanked the author TheRightJelly for the post:
VEUSKEMINI
- The Right Jelly -

User avatar
Slythpaw
Beta Tester
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:27 am
Points: 2495.00
Location: Fl
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:21 pm

As soon as your song started, i fell in love with those techno industrial sounds! :lol:

This song sounds very epic, and so intense. honestly, i gotta say, hands down, this is probably the most action packed song on sw ive heard yet! I love the sounds, and the texture of the music. it sounds like somthing someone would hear in a wicked boss fight or escape theme!

Keep up the amazing work, and good luck in the contest! :D
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post:
VEUSKEMINI
Image
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw

User avatar
TheRightJelly
Beta Tester
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:40 pm
Points: 4255.00
Location: Oregon, USA
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Community Badges

Post by TheRightJelly » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:33 pm

@VEUSKEMINI , quick question; How did you make the video for this? I can't seem to find any good ways to upload my music to youtube :|
- The Right Jelly -

User avatar
VEUSKEMINI
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:09 am
Points: 1635.00
Location: Barcelona
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Community Badges

Post by VEUSKEMINI » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:35 am

Sub001 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:59 am
Me Likey!

The atmosphere is nice as always, though the intro feels too sudden.

Still like it tho
:D :D
Haha thanks, depending on the song, I like to do different things and I love quick drops sometimes, this one is the oposite, I think is my longest intro:

Slythpaw wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:21 pm
As soon as your song started, i fell in love with those techno industrial sounds! :lol:

This song sounds very epic, and so intense. honestly, i gotta say, hands down, this is probably the most action packed song on sw ive heard yet! I love the sounds, and the texture of the music. it sounds like somthing someone would hear in a wicked boss fight or escape theme!

Keep up the amazing work, and good luck in the contest! :D
Very appreciated mate! I did a couple of videogame soundtracks the past year and it will be great to do something like that again, especially for dark scifi games.
TheRightJelly wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:33 pm
@VEUSKEMINI , quick question; How did you make the video for this? I can't seem to find any good ways to upload my music to youtube :|
First of all thanks for the reply! I followed you on soundcloud you have some nice tracks there.
About the video question for music I'm just preparing a 1920x1080 JPG with my track cover and some extra info, the I mount it with my music on Adobe Premiere and ad some FX, sometimes I use effects from Wondershare Filmora also.
For more complex videos usually my girlfiend film me doing live music, here is an example:
These users thanked the author VEUSKEMINI for the post:
TheRightJelly

User avatar
yai7
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:25 pm
Points: 85.00
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Community Badges

Post by yai7 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:29 pm

What?! Excellent! Totally!
These users thanked the author yai7 for the post:
VEUSKEMINI

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests