[Sell] I Will Make Music For Your Game!

You can buy and sell stuff here with forum points!
TheRightJelly
Beta Tester

Community Badges

[Sell] I Will Make Music For Your Game!

Post by TheRightJelly » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Shop!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Bronze Pack, 1000p] - Upon purchasing this pack, I will make you 1 song for any part of your game.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Silver Pack, 2000p] - Upon purchasing this pack, I will make you 2 songs for any 2 parts of your game.
(Deal!) [Gold Pack, 2800p] - Upon purchasing this pack, I will make you 3 songs for any 3 parts of your game.
[Platinum Pack, 3200p] - Upon purchasing this pack, I will make you 3 songs for your game, all made with Special Care .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, and thank you for choosing my shop :mrgreen: I am a music producer, and I want a little more "Pazzazz."
So, I decided to open this shop!

Conditions:
-I will get your song(s) done as soon as possible
-To purchase a pack, send me a PM saying which pack, Send The Points, and show me which parts of the game the song(s) is/are for
-By Special Care , I mean I will make your songs EXTRA spicy :mrgreen:

Example of some of my work:

Thank you!
These users thanked the author TheRightJelly for the post:
Slythpaw
- The Right Jelly -