"Liftoff" | by Sky Asterist

Sky Asterist

Community Badges

"Liftoff" | by Sky Asterist

Post by Sky Asterist » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Hi everyone,

It's been a couple of months since I talked to you all. I've been super busy with college and all that stuff, so I haven't really uploaded or replied here in these forums much at all.

However, I have still attempted to compose nearly every day (I have a few songs in the works) and I think (hopefully) I've improved my mixing/mastering skills.

You guys may have noticed I deleted my previous song, "Birth of a Legend", from Youtube. I think the mixing and mastering of that piece sounded like crap so I spared the world the pain of listening to it. I might come back to it in the future and redo it though.

Anyways, my new piece is called "Liftoff". It's space themed and slightly more "trailer" sounding than my previous piece. These past months, I read up on and learned a lot from some music production major friends, so hopefully the mix and master sounds better now.

Again, the mixing/mastering is probably obviously still not at industry standard and I'll probably hate this piece two weeks from now, but for now, here it is.

This is "Liftoff" by Sky Asterist Music. Hope you all enjoy the piece.

Note: Please judge this song with professional standards, especially on the mixing/mastering. I really really want to get good, so as usual, any comments and feedback would be more than welcomed and warmly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sky Asterist Music
These users thanked the author Sky Asterist for the post:
DonJorge
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sky Asterist Music
Youtube
Soundcloud