Pretty Sick Skull Illustration!!

A place to share your art/drawings/sketches/etc!
BlazingFlash97
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Pretty Sick Skull Illustration!!

Post by BlazingFlash97 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:41 pm

BLAZINGFLASH

Gravaged
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Gravaged » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:47 am

Nice, I dig it! I like how one eye is covered with what looks like a sunglasses lens? 8-) Death is cool. I really like stark contrast as well as your use of negative space. Also on some of the edges like the top left, it looks like some sort of glitch which I really like. I think you had just erased some black with a square shaped eraser but the effect is great.

The eye that isn't covered appears to still have an eyeball, complete with an iris and pupil, little strange but I dig the style. Nice work! Thanks for sharing.
|My Primary Soundcloud ||| My Secondary Soundcloud|
If you have any questions or need to contact me, email gravaged@superwerer.com

BlazingFlash97
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Post by BlazingFlash97 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:03 am

Gravaged wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:47 am
Nice, I dig it! I like how one eye is covered with what looks like a sunglasses lens? 8-) Death is cool. I really like stark contrast as well as your use of negative space. Also on some of the edges like the top left, it looks like some sort of glitch which I really like. I think you had just erased some black with a square shaped eraser but the effect is great.

The eye that isn't covered appears to still have an eyeball, complete with an iris and pupil, little strange but I dig the style. Nice work! Thanks for sharing.
Once again (since I just came from the other thread about Akuma) this makes me really happy to see somebody showing respect to my art style. I never thought about the eyes being seen as sun glasses though, that's a very unique and interesting concept..
BLAZINGFLASH

Gravaged
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Gravaged » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:08 am

BlazingFlash97 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:03 am
Gravaged wrote:

Once again (since I just came from the other thread about Akuma) this makes me really happy to see somebody showing respect to my art style. I never thought about the eyes being seen as sun glasses though, that's a very unique and interesting concept..
I think it's because of the shading, it looks like there's a reflection off of it. Do you see my perception?
|My Primary Soundcloud ||| My Secondary Soundcloud|
If you have any questions or need to contact me, email gravaged@superwerer.com

BlazingFlash97
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Post by BlazingFlash97 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:13 am

Gravaged wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:08 am
BlazingFlash97 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:03 am
Gravaged wrote:

I think it's because of the shading, it looks like there's a reflection off of it. Do you see my perception?
Yes indeed I do
BLAZINGFLASH

boomflargadude

Community Badges

Post by boomflargadude » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:53 am

This right here is the sickest, spooky scary skeleton that I have ever seen, Also that is some exquisite shading.
Boggled

BlazingFlash97
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Post by BlazingFlash97 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:04 am

boomflargadude wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:53 am
This right here is the sickest, spooky scary skeleton that I have ever seen, Also that is some exquisite shading.
I'm more than glad to here this coming from you man! It's awesome to know that people like you are here to appreciate my work.
These users thanked the author BlazingFlash97 for the post:
boomflargadude
BLAZINGFLASH