[Dubstep] Nasko - Game On ft. M.I.M.E (illedAven Remix)

Post Reply

User avatar
TheRightJelly
Beta Tester
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:40 pm
Points: 4225.00
Location: Oregon, USA
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Community Badges

Post by TheRightJelly » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Jeez, the sounds and presets you used for this song... It's very impact-full! Well done!
These users thanked the author TheRightJelly for the post:
illedAven
- The Right Jelly -

User avatar
DonJorge
Administrator
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:41 pm
Points: 6145.00
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 78 times

Community Badges

Post by DonJorge » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:59 pm

Nice remix! What kind of music do you usually listen to? :?: :D
These users thanked the author DonJorge for the post:
illedAven
Seem like the life I need's a little distant

illedAven
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:07 pm
Points: 100.00
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Post by illedAven » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:21 pm

TheRightJelly wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:56 pm
Jeez, the sounds and presets you used for this song... It's very impact-full! Well done!
Thank you!
These users thanked the author illedAven for the post:
TheRightJelly

illedAven
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:07 pm
Points: 100.00
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Post by illedAven » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:21 pm

DonJorge wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:59 pm
Nice remix! What kind of music do you usually listen to? :?: :D
Mainly Dubstep, Riddim, and Future Bass

User avatar
DonJorge
Administrator
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:41 pm
Points: 6145.00
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 78 times

Community Badges

Post by DonJorge » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:23 pm

illedAven wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:21 pm
DonJorge wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:59 pm
Nice remix! What kind of music do you usually listen to? :?: :D
Mainly Dubstep, Riddim, and Future Bass
Yoo future bass is really nice 😍
Seem like the life I need's a little distant

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests