The Crystal Of Sharaak 1st Issue Cover

A place to share your art/drawings/sketches/etc!
Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

The Crystal Of Sharaak 1st Issue Cover

Post by Metalheadejie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:30 pm

https://www.deviantart.com/metalheadeji ... -764082418

You wanted to know my original O.C @Slythpaw here you go. lol How perfect to just reintroduce him on my 1st issue cover. Took me since mid july of this year til today to finish. That's how picky i was with this. I really poured my heart and soul unto this Page so of course i want feedback so thats why you guys are going to be tagged on. Welcome to my world guys. Thank you guys to the @superwerer community for showing me sooooo much love. I love you guys and just wait until im famous you guys are coming with me on this journey bcuz i will be posting on here. I promise.

@boomflargadude
@Gravaged
@Jonathaj
@FairCash
These users thanked the author Metalheadejie for the post (total 2):
SlythpawFairCash

DonJorge
Administrator

Community Badges

Post by DonJorge » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:08 pm

Wow looks really good boi🔥
These users thanked the author DonJorge for the post:
Metalheadejie
Seem like the life I need's a little distant

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:23 pm

Well. Hands down, i gotta say. You have made something truly. Outstanding. for this kind of hand draw work, to have zero smudging, and so much intricate line work, it is a marvel to look at.

So, its hard to find out where to start, this picture is... incredible. Possibly one of the coolest pieces of traditional artwork ive seen in a long time, and it does such a good job displaying the hero's and villains of your story. I get a vague feel as if im looking into a well know title, such as Dc, or marvel comics. It has such a reminiscent feel, like its a classic novel.

I enjoy how every character has their own expression, and pose, showing their individual characters personality's. its like reading the back cover of a book, but in the form of an artistic design, crafted by long thought, and contemplation.

Then in the center of it all you have the main character Ejie(Which ive been waiting so long to see what looks like xD)
I enjoy how they look like the kind of protagonist, who sometimes could get confused for a villain. they got a very edgy look to them. I personally like the way you drew the short hair, it looks pretty real. As normal though, i am naturally slightly spooked by them.Their beard suits them very well, its just... why are beards so scary to me :?
One question, So you would like Ejie to be your SwWc Oc? If so, lit.

Overall. its hard to pull words from my lexicon on this one. It is such an advanced piece of traditional art, and a perfect display, of skill, determination and talent. Its to the point where one has to stare at it for a while to just grasp the intricacy of this display.
You did an amazing job. An outstanding job. And i am excited to see this novel get released. Good luck, and thank you for joining SuperWerer!

Cant wait to see your next piece! ;)
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post:
Metalheadejie
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Thank you so much @Slythpaw ythpaw
As always it is a pleasure to read your comments. Thank you for putting my cover in the same league as MARVEL & DC Comics. I've actually made my company name for when i do get my own. The acronym is KAC which stands for Kickin' Ass Comics ;) Also YES this is Ejie's permanent look for now.
Slythpaw wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:23 pm
Well. Hands down, i gotta say. You have made something truly. Outstanding. for this kind of hand draw work, to have zero smudging, and so much intricate line work, it is a marvel to look at.

So, its hard to find out where to start, this picture is... incredible. Possibly one of the coolest pieces of traditional artwork ive seen in a long time, and it does such a good job displaying the hero's and villains of your story. I get a vague feel as if im looking into a well know title, such as Dc, or marvel comics. It has such a reminiscent feel, like its a classic novel.

I enjoy how every character has their own expression, and pose, showing their individual characters personality's. its like reading the back cover of a book, but in the form of an artistic design, crafted by long thought, and contemplation.

Then in the center of it all you have the main character Ejie(Which ive been waiting so long to see what looks like xD)
I enjoy how they look like the kind of protagonist, who sometimes could get confused for a villain. they got a very edgy look to them. I personally like the way you drew the short hair, it looks pretty real. As normal though, i am naturally slightly spooked by them.Their beard suits them very well, its just... why are beards so scary to me :?
One question, So you would like Ejie to be your SwWc Oc? If so, lit.

Overall. its hard to pull words from my lexicon on this one. It is such an advanced piece of traditional art, and a perfect display, of skill, determination and talent. Its to the point where one has to stare at it for a while to just grasp the intricacy of this display.
You did an amazing job. An outstanding job. And i am excited to see this novel get released. Good luck, and thank you for joining SuperWerer!

Cant wait to see your next piece! ;)
These users thanked the author Metalheadejie for the post:
Slythpaw

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Thanks it took me several months to plan out and execute. I was hurting to get this done lol

DonJorge wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:08 pm
Wow looks really good boi🔥
These users thanked the author Metalheadejie for the post:
DonJorge