SwWc Ep.1(Welcome to SuperWerer)Pages 7-9

Pictures, drawings, comics or any other own content about the community!
Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

SwWc Ep.1(Welcome to SuperWerer)Pages 7-9

Post by Slythpaw » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:40 pm

I decided id go with this style. That way its easier for me to pump out comics, cause coloring takes forever. So now its like. Traditional manga looking. Hope you enjoy!!! :lol:
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post (total 4):
DonJorgeJacentHillJonathajGravaged
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw

JacentHill
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by JacentHill » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:59 pm

this looks really nice, i just dont have a fucking clue what the hell is happening in the last 5 scenes (but i prefer it that way a mystery with super cool images) looking forward to more!
KaBoom is a nice touch)
These users thanked the author JacentHill for the post:
Slythpaw

Jonathaj
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Jonathaj » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Fantastic! I can't wait for the next issue. I'm a sucker for flashbacks in storytelling, it's a really cool way to explore parallels in events. Only one detail is that when you return to the present, you should have some kind of text that indicates that, as I was a bit confused for a second when you jumped back. I mean, I did figure it out, but a "present" text in the corner would have streamlined the reading a bit more. Also, you went colorless, and that works too, but keeping colored details is really cool, and you should keep it up (Like the exclamation mark and Kaboom). Again, I can't wait to see how the story progresses, also a cool reveal that Boom is already breached. :mrgreen:
These users thanked the author Jonathaj for the post:
Slythpaw

John Chord never forgets.

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:53 pm

JacentHill wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:59 pm
this looks really nice, i just dont have a fucking clue what the hell is happening in the last 5 scenes (but i prefer it that way a mystery with super cool images) looking forward to more!
KaBoom is a nice touch)
Yeah, as john said i probably shouldah added a "present" thing on page 3 to say the flashbaccks done. xP
But when in doupt, in the lore section you can find the prvius pages, as well as Sw Lore to help explane things!
Thnaks! :D

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:56 pm

Jonathaj wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:14 pm
Fantastic! I can't wait for the next issue. I'm a sucker for flashbacks in storytelling, it's a really cool way to explore parallels in events. Only one detail is that when you return to the present, you should have some kind of text that indicates that, as I was a bit confused for a second when you jumped back. I mean, I did figure it out, but a "present" text in the corner would have streamlined the reading a bit more. Also, you went colorless, and that works too, but keeping colored details is really cool, and you should keep it up (Like the exclamation mark and Kaboom). Again, I can't wait to see how the story progresses, also a cool reveal that Boom is already breached. :mrgreen:
Im starting to get majorly invested into makeing this comic, so hopefully, i can get a new issue out, one to two times a week. Yeah though, i definitely agree,, must have slipped my mind when writing it, with the whole "Present" thing.
Thanks! Glad you enjoy it! :lol:

Gravaged
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Gravaged » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:06 am

I caught the transition seamlessly just because I know what breached Slyth looks like. Also I think it's funny that Boom remarked about Slyth being a maid, as I think that's like what I've always seen her wear - a maid's outfit. I think. Right?
Also initially I thought just the flashback was going to be black and white and then it would return to colour. I can't blame you for not colouring everything, I'm sure that's brutal. But as Jon said, keep the minor colour details, they're great!
Every new upload I look forward to the next one :) keep it up
These users thanked the author Gravaged for the post:
Slythpaw
|My Primary Soundcloud ||| My Secondary Soundcloud|
If you have any questions or need to contact me, email gravaged@superwerer.com

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:25 am

Gravaged wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:06 am
I caught the transition seamlessly just because I know what breached Slyth looks like. Also I think it's funny that Boom remarked about Slyth being a maid, as I think that's like what I've always seen her wear - a maid's outfit. I think. Right?
Also initially I thought just the flashback was going to be black and white and then it would return to colour. I can't blame you for not colouring everything, I'm sure that's brutal. But as Jon said, keep the minor colour details, they're great!
Every new upload I look forward to the next one :) keep it up
Ah thats good! Glad you cought it so easily! xD
But yeah, Slyths outfit looks a lot like a maid outfit, especially with what she looks like later on. But her outfit is a waitress uniform for an outdated food establishment she works at. Regardless, it suites them, being a support class. xD

Yeah, i want to color it, but if i do, then their will be way to long of intervals between releases for new pages. So i basically decided, id go with this style, and add random color details.
Im glad you enjoyed it! Its probably the funnest project i do, and i enjoy making it for yall! :lol:

TheRightJelly
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Post by TheRightJelly » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:18 am

SuperWerer has gone from a self promoting :mrgreen: site to an insane comic
- The Right Jelly -