Kibtune & Ranis

A place to share your art/drawings/sketches/etc!
Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Kibtune & Ranis

Post by Metalheadejie » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:45 am

This is my special thanks to you for all the positive feedback youve given back. Also because i fell for inlove with this character. Her pose explains why.
@Slythpaw
Let me know what you think about Ranis and and Kibtune

https://www.deviantart.com/metalheadeji ... -763061788
Last edited by Metalheadejie on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Metalheadejie for the post:
Slythpaw

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:25 pm

There wasn't a link to the pic, luckily i got you back!

Thank you a million times for drawling this! (Ill make a response pic eventually x3)
I gotta say, when i first saw this it took me by a ton of surprise. Not only did i see it 20 seconds after you published it on deveint art in what was i believe 2-3am my time, while boom and i where pulling an all nighter to go garage sailing in the morning. I wanted to review this sooner, but unfortunately, my all nighter caused me to be a sick giraffe, so writing reviews using my fullest brain capacity is difficult (Still a sick giraffe right now).

Now, seeing these two powerful figures being in the vicinity of echother is definitely intimidating. The funny thing is, i can vaguely see how this meeting is possible, souly because Kibtune slayed the guardians of Planes, and Dimension in one of the fragments of Boom and I's universe, and Kib often uses the power to travel to other worlds looking for people to fight.

Outside of my random fan theory, I gotta say, the line work is amazing in this picture! I love the depth of the back ground, and the moon shining down upon them. The way you drew Kibs soul's war golok is a treat to look at. It looks like a legit blade, i could pluck out the screen and start swinging around in my room.
I also enjoy the similarity in Ranis and Kibtune's pose's. I almost get the vibe that ether they are hunting each other down, or they are working together to hunt someone else.

Overall, you did a fantastic job on this one, and i am super thankful that you drew it! Keep up the amazing work! :lol:
These users thanked the author Slythpaw for the post:
Metalheadejie
Subscribe so i can buy more cookies...
https://www.youtube.com/user/slythpaw

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Ranis came to Kibtune hahahahaha!!! Since before Ejie or Magus was born to contend with him there was no challenge for him during his era. This intimidating appearance is him taunting Kibtune bcuz of her strength and record he sought her out by any means necessary even if that meant for him to hire a shaman/magician to set him to Kib's world. Keep in mind that him appearing here is before he knew about "The Crystal of Sharaak" ;) hows that for storyline?! ;)

P.S in my world lets call Kibtune ---- Kitzune. :) I absolutely just love her and will enforce her greatness in my art.

Slythpaw wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:25 pm
There wasn't a link to the pic, luckily i got you back!

Thank you a million times for drawling this! (Ill make a response pic eventually x3)
I gotta say, when i first saw this it took me by a ton of surprise. Not only did i see it 20 seconds after you published it on deveint art in what was i believe 2-3am my time, while boom and i where pulling an all nighter to go garage sailing in the morning. I wanted to review this sooner, but unfortunately, my all nighter caused me to be a sick giraffe, so writing reviews using my fullest brain capacity is difficult (Still a sick giraffe right now).

Now, seeing these two powerful figures being in the vicinity of echother is definitely intimidating. The funny thing is, i can vaguely see how this meeting is possible, souly because Kibtune slayed the guardians of Planes, and Dimension in one of the fragments of Boom and I's universe, and Kib often uses the power to travel to other worlds looking for people to fight.

Outside of my random fan theory, I gotta say, the line work is amazing in this picture! I love the depth of the back ground, and the moon shining down upon them. The way you drew Kibs soul's war golok is a treat to look at. It looks like a legit blade, i could pluck out the screen and start swinging around in my room.
I also enjoy the similarity in Ranis and Kibtune's pose's. I almost get the vibe that ether they are hunting each other down, or they are working together to hunt someone else.

Overall, you did a fantastic job on this one, and i am super thankful that you drew it! Keep up the amazing work! :lol:

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:34 pm

Oh, believe me, you dont want to come to the Saklovox universe. Not to sound like a 12 year old, but theirs people in Boom and I's universe that make Kib look like a kitten.
Kib is probably whiten the top 15 strongest mortals though. The strongest mortal beings in our universe are probably Dusain and Naomi.(Ill release their pics later.)

Though, i also might need to make a bio on Her soon, so you can understand Kib a little more.
Metalheadejie

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Lol wow so she is strong to a certain extent?? i would have made her a main villain but anyways Ranis being the most powerful villain and also the reason why i actually have content. (aside from my main character but that's besides the point.)
So Ranis would end up beating her after a extraordinary fight. lol this is so you understand how powerful Ranis is.

Slythpaw wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:34 pm
Oh, believe me, you dont want to come to the Saklovox universe. Not to sound like a 12 year old, but theirs people in Boom and I's universe that make Kib look like a kitten.
Kib is probably whiten the top 15 strongest mortals though. The strongest mortal beings in our universe are probably Dusain and Naomi.(Ill release their pics later.)

Though, i also might need to make a bio on Her soon, so you can understand Kib a little more.

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Well. Kibtune isnt actually the main villain, or really a villain at all. They might give off a villainy vibe but thats only cause she's been used as a tool for evil. Kib would never kill a random person, as she only will kill people in combat. So, even though she's one of the strongest mortals in the saklovox universe, with tons of battle experience, and the kill count in the millions. No one but Karash(the person she would do anything to kill) could get her to the point where she would use her full, near world breaking power.

But, i got really no clue on the power scale in your world so in all honesty im just gonna think of the fight, but not think of who wins, cause i dont really know enough about Ranis, so it would be unfair to attempt debating an out come.
Metalheadejie

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:49 pm

@Slythpaw So you wouldnt be mad at me if i made her my character "Kitzune" and put her as a permanent villain/anti-heroin in my world?? I will ALWAYS give you credit for her if i do become famous in the next couple of years. ;)

Slythpaw wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:31 pm
Well. Kibtune isnt actually the main villain, or really a villain at all. They might give off a villainy vibe but thats only cause she's been used as a tool for evil. Kib would never kill a random person, as she only will kill people in combat. So, even though she's one of the strongest mortals in the saklovox universe, with tons of battle experience, and the kill count in the millions. No one but Karash(the person she would do anything to kill) could get her to the point where she would use her full, near world breaking power.

But, i got really no clue on the power scale in your world so in all honesty im just gonna think of the fight, but not think of who wins, cause i dont really know enough about Ranis, so it would be unfair to attempt debating an out come.

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:09 pm

As long as you give me credit for her, im cool with it. T)-T
Metalheadejie

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:24 pm

I mean this when i say this. "I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU @Slythpaw " This SW Community is thee best hands down. It's so great that i wish @SuperWerer had a mobile app for androids so i can always be alerted of any notifications. I truly love this community and wish to see it EXPAND grandly.

Slythpaw wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:09 pm
Slythpaw

Slythpaw
Beta Tester

Community Badges

Challenge Badges

Post by Slythpaw » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:29 pm

xD
That would be lit! One day in the future i can see the Sw app come to life. till then, its the best site hands down, i agree :lol:
Metalheadejie

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Well if we get an app Deviantart will be my second favorite then lol MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That community doesnt give me ANY FEEDBACK compared to here you guys show me love.

Slythpaw wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:29 pm
xD
That would be lit! One day in the future i can see the Sw app come to life. till then, its the best site hands down, i agree :lol:
Slythpaw

SuperWerer
Administrator

Community Badges

Post by SuperWerer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:38 pm

Metalheadejie wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:24 pm
I mean this when i say this. "I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU @Slythpaw " This SW Community is thee best hands down. It's so great that i wish @SuperWerer had a mobile app for androids so i can always be alerted of any notifications. I truly love this community and wish to see it EXPAND grandly.

Slythpaw wrote:
Hey there - currently as far as I know there is only one halfway-tested app to navigate the phpBB forums, but I do not think that it is worth setting it all up and such because a) it would take some time b) we are already making preparations to buy a new forum software so that won't last for long.

We would just have to see how the new forum software will look like on mobile and depending how things go, a mobile app could be a solution.
These users thanked the author SuperWerer for the post:
Metalheadejie
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com

Metalheadejie
Chapter Member

Community Badges

Post by Metalheadejie » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:12 pm

I'm glad you came up with this website because in deviantart it is depressing that after 9 years no one comments or give feedback. In so little time @slythpaw , @Gravaged , and @boomflargadude have shown me so much love when it comes to my deviations. You need to give them a raise lol.

SuperWerer wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:38 pm
Metalheadejie wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Slythpaw wrote:
Hey there - currently as far as I know there is only one halfway-tested app to navigate the phpBB forums, but I do not think that it is worth setting it all up and such because a) it would take some time b) we are already making preparations to buy a new forum software so that won't last for long.

We would just have to see how the new forum software will look like on mobile and depending how things go, a mobile app could be a solution.